Chapter 2

Katelyn P.O.V

I woke up hearing my alarm clock ringing. I groaned and shut it off. I sat up and walked to the adjoining bathroom. I did my morning routine and came out.

I wore my uniform and applied a little lip gloss. After being satisfied with my looks, I walked downstairs. My parents weren't still awake so why bother?

My school was pretty near to my house so I walked to my school. I entered my school and as I was walking down the hallway, it was full of whispers. Okay...?

"Kate!" I turned around and saw my best friend running up to me.

"Kira." I smiled and we hugged each other. She draped an arm over my shoulder and we both started walking. "Okay, what are they all whispering about?" I asked indicating all the students.

"The new hot teacher." She said in casual tone and I stopped walking. She looked at me confused and I raised my eyebrow at her. "The new 'hot' teacher?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah, don't tell me you don't know that a new teacher is going to teach us." 

"Yeah, I don't know but, why are you calling a teacher hot?" 

"Because, he's one of the hottest guy in the world!"

"He's a freaking teacher!"

"A really young and sexy one though." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "I am not into older men." I said shrugging.

We both entered in our class and sat in our seats. "I swear to god, if, you like him which you obiviously will, I will fucking kill you."

"If." I said giving a sarcastic smile and that's when our maths teacher entered.

"Good morning, students." Our maths teacher greeted us with a smile. "Good morning, sir." We greeted back. "Okay, the thing is, I am not going to teach you people anymore." Some of us groaned which were the guys and some of us squeled which were the girls.

"My dear students, a new teacher is going to teach you." The girls squeled more while I just sat there, waiting for the new hot or whatever teacher to come.

"Please settle down, students. Your new teacher is here. Okay, please come in." The door opened and in came a man. My heart immediately started beating fast by looking at him. Hot would be an understatement.

He's something beyond perfect. He was really attractive and good-looking especially for those dark black framed glasses. I could feel myself ogling at him but, he looked really young to be a teacher I guess.

My thoughts were cut off when he spoke, "Good morning, students. My name is Jackson Williams. I am your new maths teacher. It's nice to meet all of you." He gave a smile which didn't really reach his eyes.

My body melted hearing his deep husky voice. Every girl was literally drooling including me. I would have drooled right now if Kira didn't nudge me in the arm. I looked at her to see her smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the hot teacher.

His eyes scanned around the room, taking a glance at everyone. At a point, his eyes met mine and my heart stopped beating for a second. He stared at me for a few seconds and I quickly looked down at my table, blushing slightly. He cleared his throat and looked at our old maths teacher.

"Alright, bye students. I hope you co-operate with your new maths teacher." He smiled and we all said our 'good byes' to him and he left. As soon as he left, the girls started squeling and screaming- "Oh my god, he's so hot!"

"He's perfect!"

"I hope he's single!" And more shits.

The girl at the front raised her hand. "What's your age, sir?" He raised an eyebrow at her with a slight smirk on his handsome face. "Why?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Umm... J-Just..." She whispered. He chuckled before answering, "I am 22, sweetheart." He told the 'sweetheart' so casually. 

Okay... Why the fuck am I not sitting at the front again?!

"Okay class, please settle down." And the whole class became quiet. "Hmm... Okay then let's start with a small introduction." He clasped his hands together. "Let's begin with..." He looked around the whole room, his eyes scanning each and everyone of the students.

Please not me... not me... not me...

"You." He literally pointed towards me and gave a small smirk.

Fuck! Is this some kind of cliché movie?

I gulped and gave a nervous smile before slowly standing up. "Umm... I am Katelyn, Katelyn Rias." He leaned on his desk with his arms crossed over his chest. He crossed his legs and stared at me intently. 

Man, he's so intimidating.

"So Ms. Rias, tell us two of your hobbies." He said tilting his head to the side slightly. I bite my lips before answering, "Uhh... I like to write stories-" I was rudely interrupted when our school's slut spoke up.

"Yeah, only about intercourse." She said giving me a smirk and the entire class laughed which made Mr. Hot raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, just the thing you always do, fucking slut." I replied smirking and she gasped. "What th-" Mr. Williams cleared his throat and we both looked at him.

"It's not good to interrupt someone when they are talking and," He now looked at me. "Language, Ms. Rias." I rolled my eyes and he gave me a 'watch it' look which made all my confidence drain out of me. I gulped and bite my lips.

"I am sorry, 'sir'." I purposely emphasised the last word just to piss him off, but instead he gave a weird reaction. He ran a hand over his mouth and shifted uncomfortably. He cleared his throat and averted his gaze from me.

"It's okay, sit. So, who's next?" I slowly sat down and Kira gave me a 'you go girl' look. "Hey, why did he do that when I called him sir?" I whispered to Kira.

"Maybe he took it sexually." She shrugged and gave me a smirk. I glared at her and huffed.

There's no way he can take it like that right? Or maybe he can... Well, I will have to see it for myself...

So, all the students introduced themselves. "Okay then, shall we begin our real class?" Everyone replied 'no' and he chuckled. "I would do it any way." He took the board marker and I was completely dozed off. I didn't even hear his explanations, I just stared at his handsome face and his god-like body.

Why is he so hot?

~~~~

"Okay, that's it for today. Oh yeah, there is a drawing competition tomorrow at 9 pm, if any one of you would like to participate, please sign here." The bell rang, that means lunch time.

"Hey, I am participating." I said to Kira.

"Then sign." She replied.

"Yeah, after all the students leave."

 I smirked and she stared at me blankly for a few seconds before wiggling her eyebrows by making a 'ooo' sound. "You are awesome, baby." She winked at me before walking out of the class. All the students walked out of the class leaving me and Mr. Hot alone. He was busy checking some papers and I smirked to myself.

Okay then, let the fun begin.

Chapter 2 done!! Hope you liked this chapter and Jackson is soooo freaking hoooot!!!!!! Anyways loooveee yoooou!! Oh one more thing, Veronica's uncle's name is Albert Robertson and his son's name is Blake (which you already know). I forgot to mention her uncle's name in the previous book. So yeah, that's it.