Chapter 14

Katelyn P.O.V

My back was pressed against my brother's chest with my hands pinned above my head. My breathing came in short harsh pants as I felt every inch of his front touching my back including his hard erection poking my lower body.

"Katelyn..." Ashton whispered and darted his tongue out to lick the outer shell of my ear. "A-Ashton, what are you doing? Are you drunk?" I asked trying to break free. Even though I want him a lot, I realised how wrong it is for me to fall in love with my now-own brother.

"I am not drunk, Katelyn. Why do you think that?" He asked grinding his erection against my ass which elicited an involuntary low moan out of me. "Stop, Ashton..." I mumbled as he kept grinding with his lips softly sucking the nape of my neck.

"Why do you want me to stop? I know how much you want me, from the day at school to now, you keep trying to seduce me. You think I don't notice that?" He whispered, slowly bringing one of his hands to my shoulder before roughly turning me around and again he crushed his lower body on mine making me gasp and look at his face with wide eyes.

"Ashton, let go. Yes, I seduced you and all, but I realised I was doing a very big mis-" He cut me off by placing a finger on my lips. "Don't. Don't you fucking dare say that." Ashton said in a low voice and leaned closer to my lips.

My breath got caught in my throat as our lips were inches away from each other. I stared at his eyes before my gaze travelled down to his luscious pink lips which I was dying to kiss from the day I met him. Our breathing were coming in hard pants as we stood there, gazing at each other.

In that moment, I didn't care about anything else other than how much I want those lips on mine. I caught his shoulders and turned him around and pinned him on the wall. He looked a bit shock from the sudden change in my behaviour, but soon his eyes turned dark.

I brought my lips down and smirked slightly as he was staring at me through hooded eyes. "Kiss me... Kiss me, Ashton..." I whispered and that was it.

His lips came crashing down on mine and I immediately threw my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer. Finally. I am finalky kissing him. He tasted delicious, I just can't get enough of him. We kissed each other feverishly, I parted my lips and let his tongue roam around my mouth as I did the same to him.

Ashton suddenly picked me and turned me around, slamming me back on the wall with his lips kissing me hard. I moved my hand down to his shirt to unbutton it. His lips traveled down my neck, sucking the skin softly before grazing it with his teeth.

I unbuttoned his shirt completely and he moved back slightly to take it off. He threw the shirt on the floor and I felt myself ogle looking at his hot chest. Ashton grinned slightly when he looked at my expression before leaning down and catching my lips in a rough kiss.

Ashton unbuttoned my shirt as I fumbled with his belt to take it off. I unzipped his pants and it fell down to his knees. He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. The cold breeze hit my body making me shiver and I suddenly realised I was half naked in front of him and all of my insecurities kicked in.

I was about to cover my chest, but Ashton grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head. He moved his head down to take one of my nipples in his mouth and bit it making me moan. "A-Ashton..." I whimpered as he played with my nipples and I was a withering mess.

"Oh god, Ashton. Stop. No more foreplay. Please, I want you." I whispered and he smirked before taking off my underwear so I was completely naked in front of him. My breathing became hard as he pulled down his pants revealing his hard manhood making me gasp.