Chapter 6

Katelyn P.O.V

My pillow was completely wet by my tears. I heard a knock on my door making me quickly sit up. I wiped my tears and walked to the door. I opened the door revealing Ashton. "Yes? You want something?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Mom's calling you down for din- Wait." He leaned a bit closer to my face and I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "Were you crying?" That got my eyes widen, but I quickly shook my head. "Why the hell will I cry?" I asked laughing bitterly and continued. "Anyways, what were you saying?"

He drew in a breath and pulled me into his embrace. My eyes widened and my heart started racing. I bite my lips which prevented me from crying again.

"This is as far as I can go." Ashton whispered, caressed my hairs and pulled away. His eyes lingered on my lips for a while and he slowly started leaning in.

Is he actually going to kiss me...?

He stopped only a few inches away from my lips that if I move a little our lips would brush, but none of us moved. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he gave out a long sigh and stepped back. "Mom's calling you down for dinner." With that, he walked away leaving me breathless.

What's wrong with him...? Why does he keep playing with my emotions...?

Biting my lips, I walked downstairs towards the dinning table where they all were sitting. His girlfriend was still here. Great.

Sighing, I walked to the couch and sat on it. "Aren't you eating?" My mom asked standing in front of me and I looked at her. "Nah, not hungry." Was my reply.

"Okay, tell me if you are hungry." I nodded and she walked to the kitchen. The Roxie or whatever came and sat beside me. I looked at her with a weird face and she chuckled. "I am sorry for acting a little weird that time." She said smiling. Okay...?

"Umm... It's okay, I guess." I replied with a lopsided smile. "So, I am Roxie Mars, you are?" I already know her name and she knows mine as well so why the hell is she asking?

"I am Katelyn Williams. Umm... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"How long have you been dating?"

"Hmm... 1 month or so." I nodded and she smiled.

"So sweetheart, do you have a special someone?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and I playfully hitted her arm making her laugh. "Yeah, I did. But then we broke up." I replied looking down. Man, that's a sore topic for me.

"Oh come on, you don't have to be sad. I am sure you will find someone better." Roxie said keeping her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her who was smiling at me.

She isn't as bad as I thought. Hell, she isn't even close to bad. She's really sweet. I guess I like her.

"Yeah, you are right." I replied smiling. "Hey, wanna hear a secret?" She asked grinning making me furrow my eyebrows. "Sure, if that's okay with you." I replied. She came close to my ears and whispered.

"I am a bi." That got my eyes wide. "Really? Does he know?" She shook her head. "He doesn't has to know everything." She shrugged and I slowly nodded.

"Hey Roxie, come to my room. We can have some fun." I turned back to see Ashton standing there with a smirk on his face. "Sure." She replied and smirked back. I looked down cause I was feeling really jealous. "We will talk about this later." Roxie whispered and winked at me before they both walked upstairs to his room.

My mom sat beside me and placed her hand on my shoulder making me look at her. "What's bothering you, baby?" My mom asked in a soft tone. "Nothing, mom. Maybe I am not feeling well." I replied giving her a small smile and she sighed. "Remember this, I am always by your side."

I smiled and hugged her. We pulled away and she smiled. "Mom? Can I go upstairs to my room? I am really tired and I wanna sleep." She stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. I bid my good night to my dad and walked to my room but not before hearing some moans from Ashton's room.

They were doing the 'thing'...

I went inside my room and sat on my bed. I yawned and fell asleep...

            *The next morning*

I slowly opened my eyes and got up from the bed. There's no school today, yay! I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore a black tight-fit tank top without a bra and my black short shorts. (Yeah, that's what I always wear in my house. So please don't judge me.)

I combed my hair into two braids, applied my eyeliner, and walked downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw my brother leaning on the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Why does he have to be so hot?! Anyways, I have to ignore him and act cold.

He fixed his dark black-framed spectacles and eyed me out making me feel weak, but I kept my cool. I walked towards the coffee-maker which was right beside him.

I put the mug in the maker and turned it on. I could feel his eyes on me and I bite my lips. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Preparing coffee." I replied without looking at him. "Look at me while you are speaking." I frowned to myself. "No." Was my reply.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. Our lips were only inches away from each other making me gulp. "Listen to whatever your teacher has to say." He spoke in a demanding voice and I scoffed.

"You are not my teacher, you are my brother." He slowly nodded. "Hmm... That maybe true, but still you are my student." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"If you will excuse me." I moved his hand that was grabbing my chin and went back to making my coffee. He leaned back on the counter and took a sip of his coffee. "What do you think about Roxie?"

"Yeah, she's nice. Completely the opposite of what I thought." I mumbled the last line and he raised an eyebrow before nodding. "Yup, that's what I love the most about her." I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

Yeah, he already has someone...

Chapter 6 done!! Sorry for the late update and the short chapter!! Bye!