Epilogue

*Four years later*

Katelyn P.O.V

I smoothed my beautiful white gown as I walked towards the bride, looking as beautiful and radiant as ever. She opened her arms wide with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Congratulations!" I exclaimed, hugging her as tight as I could, trying my best not to burst into tears. I mean, my best friend just got married!

We pulled away and she smiled, a tear drop rolling down her eye and that's all it took for the waterworks to start.

"It's okay, Katelyn. Kira is not leaving, you can always meet with her." Roxie, her wife, told me as we both wiped our tears.

"You don't understand... I've known Kira since I was a kid and it felt like only yesterday we were running around like children. But now look at her, she got married! You've grown so much..." I said giving her a smile through my tears.

"She's right, honey. I can't believe I am married... I'm glad I found the right person, though." Kira replied, looking at Roxie and holding her hand. They were so perfect for each other. It seemed right for them to be together.

Roxie nodded and kissed the back of Kira's palm. "Come on, we should greet all the other guests. We will talk to you later, Kate." I nodded and watched them walk towards the other people.

"Hey Katie!" I turned around to see Veronica with a huge smile on her face.

"Veronica!" I hugged her tightly.

"I am here too, you know." We pulled away and I giggled at Xander who was faking an angry look.

"Of course, you are." I shook his hand and he smiled, draping an arm over Veronica's shoulder.

"Where's Paige?"

"Oh, she's over there playing with the kids." Xander pointed to the group of children running around and I nodded. We chatted for a few more minutes before Veronica wanted to go to the bathroom.

And yes, she wanted Xander to escort her. Of course, I knew what they were upto. Sex. They had such an active sex life. How do I know this? Veronica always needs to give me a full description about everything she does with Xander.

Sighing, I walked towards one of the chairs and sat down, a smile plastered on my face.

Everyone was dressed in white, people talking to each other with drinks in their hands, kids running around, a soft music playing in the background. It was so peaceful.

Kira and Roxie dated for four years before they got married. How wonderful is that, huh? I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath, thinking back to the day at the amusement park.

He just left. Left everything behind. Left me...

I had no contact with him in all these four years, no idea where he is, how he is, nothing. Will I ever see him again?

"Hey, been a while." My body went rigid hearing that familiar voice.

No way... It can't be...

My eyes slowly opened and sure enough, he was standing right in front of me, after all these years... The man I had always loved...

But he wasn't alone. A beautiful woman stood beside him, her hands wrapped around his arm. I didn't how to react.

Should I be happy to see him after so long? Or should I be angry at him for leaving me just like that?

Pushing aside all the thoughts, I did anything that a normal sister would do to her brother who was gone for a long time.