Chapter 4

Katelyn P.O.V

I turned around and saw him. I stared at him with wide eyes and my jaw dropped open.

I freaking seduced my own step-brother!

He also had the same expression as me before it turned into a smug one. "Well, we meet again, Ms. Rias, or should I say, Ms. Williams?" He asked with a smirk and I scoffed.

"Hello sir." I said in a bored tone crossing my arms over my chest and we stared at each other intensely. Obviously, I was the one to break eye contact first.

My dad cleared his throat and we both looked at him. "You know each other?" He asked in a amused tone and I rolled my eyes. "Of course, I do. He is my freaking new maths teacher." I replied glaring at my so-called step-brother.

"Oh really? That's great." My dad laughed shaking his head. "Anyways Ashton, I want to meet your mother." My dad said and draped an arm over my mom's shoulder.

"Hello son." My mom said with a small smile and Ashton or whatever raised an eyebrow at her before it turned into a smile. "Hello mother." He grinned and kissed the back of mom's palm and my mom giggled with a little blush on her cheeks. 

Why the hell is she blushing and why is he flirting with my mother instead of me?! Okay, I meant to say... Yeah, whatever. -.-

"Oh, your son is such a gentleman, Mark." My mom said to my dad and he laughed. "Okay, what should I call you?" I asked my brother with a glare and he chuckled.

"Call me Ashton. Even though, I prefer 'sir' more." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Okay Ashton." I said his name really seductively while giving a flirty smile. His gaze lingered on my lips and I unconsciously licked it which made his dark eyes go even darker.

"Umm... You both can go to your rooms. Freshen up and in the meantime, I will prepare some evening snacks." My mom spoke cutting the thick sexual tension between us. Ashton nodded with his dark eyes still focused on me. I bite my lips and forced out a smile before running upstairs to my room.

I entered my room and headed straight to the bathroom. I took a long shower and came out with a towel wrapped around my body. I walked to my closet and pulled out a tank top with shorts. Suddenly the door opened and I gave out an audible gasp. 

What the hell is he doing here?!

He entered my room and looked around with a 'not bad' look on his face. His eyes finally met mine making my heart skip a beat. He eyed my body and I clutched the towel a little more firmly.

"Oh, dear brother, can you please leave?" I asked in a fake sweet voice and he raised an eyebrow. "No." Was his reply and I scoffed. "Stop fooling around and leave." I tried my best not to get intimidated by him. 

He didn't reply and laid on my bed. He stretched his arms before smirking at me. I glared at him and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I wore my gray tank top without a bra and a shorts. I applied my eyeliner and came out of the bathroom to see him still laying on my bed, but this time, his eyes were closed.

I made my way over too him and stared at his handsome face. I bite my lips and as I was about to touch his cheek, he grabbed my wrist in a tight grip making me gasp. "And what do you think you are doing, sweetheart?" He asked opening his eyes and sitting up with my wrist in his grip.

"N-nothing, get out." I stammered and his eyes moved down to my chest making me squirm uncomfortably. "Get-" He gripped my shoulder and pushed me down on the bed with him on top of me.

He pinned my hands above my head with a expressionless look on his face. He bend down and inhaled before licking the base of my neck. "S-stop..." I whispered and hated the way my body was reacting to his touch.

He ran his fingertips along my cleavage to my stomach and finally stopped at the waistband of my shorts.

"Don't." I warned him but he slid his hand in my shorts and traced my pussy lips with his finger before slowly pushing it inside my wet entrance making me whimper. "A-Ashton..." I whispered staring at his dark eyes. He inserted another finger and started fingering me slowly. I bite my lips and arched my back when his finger found my clit.

He pumped his fingers in and out, massaging my clit in a circular motion and I felt the tension in my lower stomach increase. As I was close to cumming, he removed his fingers from my pussy. I was almost about to whine but stopped. I gave him a hard glare and he smirked before putting his finger inside his mouth which made me gasp.

What. The. Fuck?

He sucked on his finger and I am sure my face is completely red right now. "You taste just as sweet as I thought you would." He spoke in a low voice and got up. "Fuck you." I spoke through gritted teeth with my eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, I will. But, not now. Soon enough." He winked at me and walked out of my room, closing the door behind. 

I took the pillow and pressed it on my face. I gave out a loud scream on it because of anger and sexual frustration, both. I groaned and threw the pillow before standing up.

I walked downstairs to the living room where my parents were. They all were sitting on the dinning table. "Oh, you are here. Come and sit." My mom said and I nodded. I sat beside my dad and started eating with them.

"What are you going to do after eating?" My dad asked and I looked at him. "Watch a movie...I guess." I shrugged and went back to eating. "Yeah, I am watching with you." Was what Ashton said. I glared at him but didn't say anything and he chuckled. 

After dinner, I went upstairs to my room with Ashton. I played the movie and sat on the bed, beside him. In the middle of the movie, I kept my head on his shoulder which made his muscle tense for a moment before relaxing again. He draped an arm over my shoulder and stroked my hairs. I smiled and we both watched the movie.

~~~

"That was fun!" I exclaimed and stretched my arms over my head. He nodded and yawned. "Sleepy?" I asked with a small smile. He again nodded and laid on my bed. "Can I sleep here?" He asked in a tired voice which sounded adorable. "Yeah sure." I replied and smiled. He gave a tired smile and in a brief second, he fell asleep.

I smiled and looked at his adorable sleeping figure. He looked really tired. I gently stroked his cheek and kissed on his forehead. "Good night." I whispered and pulled the covers up. I yawned and fell asleep as well.

Chapter 4 done!! I am sorry for the late update. And also, I don't think so I can update for a while. Yeah, I can't update for a while. Hope you liked this chapter. Bye!!