Chapter 7

Katelyn P.O.V

"Okay, can I ask you something?" Ashton asked me. I nodded and took a spoon to stir my coffee. I made my coffee and plopped on the counter beside him. "Why don't you wear a bra at home?" I almost choked on my coffee listening to his question.

The fuck? How did he understand?

"What?" I asked blushing. "You heard me." Was his reply.

"Umm... I don't know. Maybe cause I don't like wearing one." I shrugged. "Aren't you a D-cup?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

I gave him a 'are you kidding me' look and thought of changing this weird topic."You want ice cream?" I asked faking a smile.

"Oh? Changing the topic, aye?" He asked in a mocking tone making me blush more. "Just kidding. Anyways, sure." I got off the counter and walked to the refrigerator and opened it. "Red or orange?" I asked taking the two popsicle sticks out. "Orange." He replied.

I nodded and gave him his one and sat back on the counter. He smiled and opened it. Ashton licked his one and I started to feel wet seeing him. I cleared my throat and opened mine. I took the whole in my mouth and sucked it hard. I moaned feeling the delicious taste. I closed my eyes and twirled my tongue around the tip.

Okay, that sounds sexual.

I slowly opened my eyes and I could feel his hard gaze on me. Biting my lips, I turned my head and my eyes met with his darkened ones. Our eyes were locked with each other that I didn't get to realize that some juices from the popsicle dripped down from my hand to my cleavage. "Shit!" I cursed looking down at my body.

Ashton got off the counter and came in front of me. He placed his hands on the either side of my hips, trapping me on the counter. He came close to my face and I held my breath. "Do you enjoy teasing me?" He whispered in a low voice with his eyes so dark.

"W-what do you mean?" I whispered back biting my lips. He bend down and licked the juices off my cleavage making me gasp. He kissed upto my neck and moved his hands at the back of my thighs and lifted me up which startled me.

I instantly wrapped my arms and legs around his body. "What are you doing, Ashton?" He didn't reply and slammed me on the wall. He kissed my neck and moved his hands to my backside and squeezed them making me give out a low moan.

He nibbled on the sweet spot of my neck and used his hands to knead my butt cheeks roughly. I whimpered and felt my body grow weak, my core aching. "A-Ashton..." I whispered as he sucked on my neck giving a hickey.

Suddenly we heard the front door open and our parent's voice. "Fuck! I thought they wouldn't be back till noon." He murmured to himself and quickly dropped me. I had to hold the wall for support as my legs felt numb. "We are not done." I looked up to see his eyes so dark and promising.

He leisurely walked to the counter and sat on it with an innocent look on his face as if he didn't do anything. I made my way to the chair and sat on it with my back straight.

Okay... What the hell just happened right now?

Our parents entered the kitchen and looked at the two of us. Especially me, as my face was really flushed and my hairs kinda messy. "You okay?" My mom asked keeping a hand on my shoulder and I nodded. "Hey, maybe you both can go somewhere. Just a small hangout. It's been a while you both had those." My dad suggested smiling.

"Yeah okay, I will bring Roxie." Ashton shrugged and I bite my lips. "Sure, and you can bring your friend too. What was her name again?"

"Kira." I replied in a bored tone. "Yes! So you four can hangout or something." My mom said smiling.

"Yeah okay, I will call Roxie." Ashton hopped off the counter and walked out without giving me a glance. Asshole. "Umm... I will call Kira." I spoke awkwardly after sometime and walked upstairs.

I heard his voice from his room so I put my ears on the door and heard him say, "Yeah, are you free?... Yes, Katelyn and her friend are also coming... Okay, alright. Bye." I heard footsteps coming near the door.

Shit!

I was about to run, but tripped and fell down. That's when the door opened. "Ouch..." I groaned and he looked at me raising an eyebrow before leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Now now my baby sister, did no one ever taught you not to eavesdrop while someone is talking?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

Did he just call me his baby sister?!

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and slowly stood holding the railing as a support. "So, is your Roxie coming?" Ashton nodded and I mentally groaned. "Oh okay, I will be going then." I mumbled and started walking, but I felt a sharp pain on my butt cheek making me gasp.

"Sure baby sister." He whispered in my ears and nibbled on my earlobe making me whimper. He gave one last squeeze on my buttcheek before walking back to his room. "Yeah right, pervert." I muttered to myself and walked to my room.

Chapter 7 done!! Sorry for the late update and the short chapter! Bai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!