Chapter 3

Katelyn P.O.V

As soon as the classroom was empty, I mean Mr. Williams was obviously here, sitting on his chair, checking some papers. He doesn't even know I am here. I slowly took off my tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt. 

Okay, here goes nothing.

Biting my lips, I walked over to him. I tapped my red-painted long manicured nails on his desk and he slowly looked up from his paper and towards my face with an eyebrow raised.

"Ms. Rias..." He said with a small smirk and I smiled. "I am going to participate. So, can I have a pen?" He nodded and handed me a pen. "Sign here." He showed me the place to sign and I nodded.

Once again, biting my lips, I bend down ever so slowly and started signing. I made sure my cleavage was on full view to him. I glanced at him and his eyes were right where I wanted them to be. My cleavage.

"Stop whatever you are trying do, honey." He spoke through gritted teeth. I looked at him and saw how dark his eyes became.

Fuck, he was hot.

I stood up straight and crossed my arms over my chest with a smug look. "I am not trying to do anything. Anyways, I will going be going then, sir." I made sure to say 'sir' a bit seductively. As I started to walk towards the closed door, a hand grabbed my forearm and roughly turned me around. 

Mr. Williams pulled me closer to him making me gasp. He brought his lips to my ears which made my breath hitch. "Detention after class." He whispered with a slight smile on his face before he abruptly let me go and stared at me with a blank face.

Once I regained my sense of mind, I spoke, "Wait what? Detention? Why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because of your...." His eyes moved down to my half-exposed cleavage and I gulped. "Inappropriate behavior." He again looked at my eyes and I scoffed. 

Inappropriate behavior? Seriously?

"You may go now." He spoke in a monotone and cleared his throat before giving me an expressionless look. I rolled my eyes and literally ran out of the classroom.

Oh fuck! That was... Wow.

I walked to the cafeteria and looked for Kira whom I immediately spotted. There she was, her and another random guy sucking each other lips out. I cleared my throat. They both reluctantly stopped and looked at me.

"Oh it's just you, Kate. Okay, you are gonna tell me the details later cuz now I am a bit busy." Kira spoke in a bored tone and smirked at the guy who smirked back.

"I thought you were a lesbian." I said crossing my eyes and she glared at me. "I am a bi, now shoo." She shooed me away with her hand and pressed her lips onto the guy's.

I groaned and went to the roof. My mind again wandered off to Mr. William. Williams... Why does this name sound so familiar? Do I know him? No, I don't. I sighed and shook my head. I wonder what will happen in detention.

~~~

The rest of the day was the same which was so freaking boring. The last bell rang which means it's hometime. Kira stood up and took her bag. "You coming?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Detention with Mr. Williams." I replied smiling and she gave me a surprised look. "Wow. I hope you guys are alone. You know..." She winked at me and I chuckled rolling my eyes.