Chapter 12

Katelyn P.O.V

The whole day was the usual except of Ashton giving me weird glances and Kira keep talking about what Ashton is going to do with her after Roxie breaks up with him.

*Ring! Ring!*

It was finally hometime. I stood up and took my bag. "So, when are we going to the club?" Asked Kira also standing up and taking her bag. I shrugged looking at my face at the pocket mirror I always have with me.

"8 or 9? I guess." Kira nodded and just stared at me. I sighed and kept the mirror in my pocket and looked at her. "Well, let's go." I said raising my eyebrow and she suddenly smiled before waving to me and walking out of the class.

I shrugged to myself and as I was about to walk out of the class, I came face to face with a hard chest. I stepped back a little to look at the person and it was none other than my step-brother, Ashton. "Where are you going?" He asked as if he doesn't even know it's hometime.

Are you serious?

"Uhh... it's hometime. So where else do you want me to go?" I asked in a duh tone and as I was about to pass him, he placed a hand at the door blocking my way out. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth together in annoyance. "Move." I spoke through clenched teeth.

If you are wondering why I am so pissed, let me tell you. I love him very much and it hurts me more when I think who he is of me and if I spend a little time talking to him like this, I will fall head over hills for him.

Ashton raised an eyebrow at me in a mocking way pissing me off even more. He suddenly bend down so he was completely face to face with me and my heart started racing at how close our lips were. He wrapped one of his hands around my waist to pull me closer and I placed my hands on his hard chest and tried to push him away.

I can't stand this close to him. But why is he even doing this?

He suddenly slammed me against the wall right next to the door and took both my hands pinning them above my head. He dipped his head down and placed feathery kisses along my collar bone making my eyes go wide.

No... no... this isn't happening!

"Ashton, don't- Ah..." My protests came out as a small moan as he moved his hands down to my backside and lightly squeezed my buttcheeks. I clenched my thighs together as soon as I felt my core throbbing with need. 

Ashton moved his hands down under my skirt and slowly slid one of his long and experienced finger inside my throbbing core making me whimper. He gently touched my pussy lips before pressing his thumb against my clit and rubbed it which made me moan out. 

He gave a satisfied smirk seeing my reaction before leaning down and taking my bottom lip in his mouth. He tugged on it and sucked softly with his hands still fingering me ever so slowly. I stared at his dark eyes that were filled with lust and with my bottom lip still in his mouth.

I gave out a small gasp when he let go of my bottom lip and came too close to my mouth with his hands now rubbing my clit faster making me arch my back slightly and my breaths coming in short pants.

"Drop the attitude, Katelyn." He whispered, his lips brushing against mine and before I knew it, he removed his body away from mine and I whimpered when I felt his hands withdraw from my panties.