Chapter 2- My New School

Yeah I am so excited for my new school, I said scaracastically to myself. Wait, what? My new school is 6 hours away and I have to go to be at my school by 8:00 am and its a over night school! Sh*t! I rush away from my computer. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and all my clothes. *Ding Dong* "Mom, can you get the door?" *Ding Dong* "Coming, give me a sec!" I ran down stairs as fast as I could. I locked the door and not looking at who it was I said "Make it quick, I am in a hurry to pack." "Well, I don't want to waste your time but, maybe you can let your mom in her house, I forgot my keys again." "Sorry, lock the door when you are done." I told my mom as I ran up stairs.

2 hours later......

I put my suitcase next to my bedroom door and I started to pack some of my favorite books, my phone, and stuff. After that, I got undressed and got in the shower. While I showered I played some of my favorite songs

( Take a break from reading and listen to the music below👇)

1. All We Know - The Chainsmokers

2. Bon Appetit- Katy Perry

3. Despacito Remix- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee

(Comment your favorite song)

10 minutes later....

I got out of the shower and combed my hair. *Ding Dong* "Rose, can you get that I'm busy?" My mom yells from down stairs. "I'm naked and I'm trying to comb my hair out!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Just get the d*mn door!" My mom replied in a angry tone. So, I swiftly put on my underwear and bra then over it, I put on a blue adidas hoodie. *Ding Dong* *Knock Knock* I bolted down stairs and opened the door. "Hi." I said as I colapsed on the floor, out of breathe. "Hey miss me already." The person at the door said as I quickly closed my legs forgetting that I was wearing no pants. I felt my cheeks becoming red from embrassment. "Sorry..." I whispered. I looked up to see who was at the door but, I couldn't see, after all, it was 9 o'clock in the afternoon. "Come in." I said to the man like figure. "Do you remember me?" A boy with a green camo hoodie and denim blue jeans. I could see a little of his face, him had a black eye, a cut under his left eye, and his lip was busted. I walked up to him and removed the hood off his head revealing his face. He had bruises all on his face and neck. I grabbed his wrist and quickly took him to my room. I got my first aid kit and told the boy to remove his hoodie and the shirt underneath. " My name is Tyler, Tyler Harp." I stopped and just stared at him.

Flashback

In 2004, on a Monday, I started my first day of Pre- school and all through 4th grade. There was this one kid named Tyler and everyday he would bully me and call me names. He was always getting in trouble until, one day he go kicked out for getting in trouble too much.

End of Flashback

" How old are you, now?"I asked. He replied, "I'm 18. So, you do remember me."
"Take off your shirt! I need to make sure you don't have anymore cuts or bruises!" I said in a calm but, angry voice. "I'm fine!" He replied. "No, where do you get these injuries?!" I asked with a worried look on my face. "Rosie, who was at the door?" My mom asked while walking up the stairs. "Nobody!" I yelled and shut my bedroom door and locked it.

As Tyler took off his shirt, I watch him take it off. I couldn't help but stare at his well toned abs and biceps, then I onced a dark line but, he quickly put his arm over it. He also smelled like cinnaman. He looked at me went from his shoulder to his V line. I went to my bathroom and got some bandages, witch hazel, and band aids. I put some of the witch hazel on cotton balls and began to dab it on the cut on his chest. He scrunched his face in pain and groaned. "Sorry, it might hurt." I told him. "Don't you think I know that by now?"I chuckled at what he said. Once I got done cleaning up his injuries and put the stuff away. I told him he could stay the night but, he had to be quiet and sneak around the house since my mom doesn't know he is in my room. "Do you have any boy clothes for me to wear?" I walked out my room and shut the door behind me not saying anything. I went to my brother's room and got some of his clothes and ran back to my room. When I came back to my room, I didn't see Tyler but, I heard my shower running. So I figured that, Tyler was taking shower. I knocked on the door and he said come in. I walked in and put the clothes on the counter and watched him as he dried his hair with a towel while the other was around his waist. I walked over to him and took the towel that he was using to dry his hair. He turned around to face me and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his wet chest making me blush. " You okay? " Tyler asked me with a confused face. " No, I'm mad at you, you took off your bandages and band aids." I said as I looked at the ground. Tyler lifted my chin with his finger and brushed my cheek then, " Didn't want to get them wet, so can you put them back on when I come out? Please, princess? " as I looked into Tyler's eye, started to pout. "Fine.." I said being annoyed. I walked out and shut the door and I took off my adidas hoodie and put on a red, lace crop top that was see through but I didn't care since I had on a black bra and for my bottoms, I put on a red, lace booty shorts. Ocne I sat on my bed, Tyler came out of the bathroom and I started laughing so hard. He looked so weird in my brother's clothes, Tyler looked like a nerd. "Shut up." Tyler said as I laughed. "Sorry, hahe sit on my bed so I can bandage you up. " I rebandaged Tyler up and I guess, he noticed my suitcase and stuff packed because, he stared at my stuff. "I'm going to sleep, see you in the morning." I said as I go turn off my lights. "Where do I sleep?" Tyler asked as he smirked. "You can sleep on my bed, as long as you don't touch me in a sexually way."

I laid on my bed and got under my poop emoji cover. As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell asleep. I felt Tyler climb in slowly, being sure not to wake me but then, I felt a soft kiss on my neck and I was shivering since it was so cold and Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist slowly pulling me closer to him. I loved his warm touch and I could help it but, I turned around to face him and my head in his chest and we both drifted off to sleep....

To Be Continued....

💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

Thank you to all my readers!

Please keep reading! It will get better through out the story😚

Again, Thank you so much.

Have a blessed day!