Chapter 13 - Distraction

"Wooh!" I was the first to walk out the classroom. "Thanks Red!" Ace nudged me and I nudged him back. "Why does everyone call you 'Red'?" Zane asked. "Oh, my name is Rose." I held out my hand for him to shake, but he kissed it. "Where do you want to go?" I questioned. "Well, I do have to go back to my dorm." He smiled. "Okay, I want to see where you are staying." I smiled back. We walked and talked and I discovered that he is in Ash's old room. I entered my dorm and Adam and Baby Zane were gone, but there was a note.

To Red: If  we are not back yet, Zane and I went to the store to stock the fridge and other items. Also, can you please not come to the dorm until 45 minutes after, your last class ends. P.S. Zane and I LOVE you. Also, Zane said He loves you sooooo very much. Tell Tyler to stay with you and NOT come to the room.

I smiled at the ending and from the corner of my eye I saw Zane standing at the door, staring at me. "D*mn, my boyfriend is so sweet." I joked. "BOYFRIEND?! WHAT BOYFRIEND?!" Zane looked like he was going to die. "I'm just kidding. I saw you watching me." I rolled my eyes. "So, no boyfriend, right?" He asked, lifted me up onto the island in the kitchen. "No, I don't have a boyfriend." I replied. "Good to know." He winked. "What were you reading?" He plick the letter from my fingers. He read it and pointed at the name Zane. "Not you, my 'child's' is named that for a reason, it's my die brother's name, thats why I fainted." I answered. "Oh, so I remind you of a bad memory." He pouted. "No, you remind of the good memories, like how he would always tease me and was VERY protective of me." I smiled to stop from crying.

We stared into each others eyes and Zane bit his lip. "Okay, Zan- -." Adam came through the door carrying groceries and Zane ran into the room. "Mommy!!!" He yelled in excitment. "Hey." I smiled. "Hi, Mister. My name is Zane. What's your name?" Baby Zane greeted Zane. "My name is Zane too!" Zane said with bright eyes. Baby Zane smiled and looked at me. He reached up and stomped his feet. "You are spoiled." I reached down and lifted Zane up.

"Red, did you read the note?" Adam asked. "Yes...ugh." I groaned. "Bye." I put Baby Zane down and walked out with Zane. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked as I closed the door. "We can go to my room." Zane suggested. "Sure." I agree, we entered his room and there was clothes everywhere and a pizza box on the island. "Have you unboxed anything yet?" I asked. "Nope." He rubbed his hands together. "You want to help me unpack my things?" Zane asked. "Sure, what box do you want me to do?" I mimicked his movements. He pointed to a box in the corner, close to the closet. I walk over to the box and slid it towards his bed. I opened the box and there were trophies and medals. I picked one up Best Hair ~ Zane Matthew I read. "Best Hair, wow." I said sarcasticly. "Shut up." He rolled his eyes. I searched for another one and read Best Grades ~ Zane Matthew I shrugged and held up the trophies and dramatically said, "I would like to thank the academy and my family for all the lo- -" Zane snatched the trophy out my hand before I could finish.

He walked past me and just looked at me with his dead, careless eyes. I felt me heart jump and my knees weaken. We stared into each other's eyes and it seemed as if nothing else was there in that room just Zane and I, who was panicking in my head, but remained calm. I felt like I was his prey and his was trying to seduce me, just so he could kill me. I giggled at my thought and Zane pulled me closer, but I back away. "We just met. Lets slow down." I commented. He agreed and he continued to unbox items.

50 minutes later...

*Beep Beep Beep* the bell rang. "Time to go to our next class." I groan. We walk out and to our next class. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my ass. "Hi Jason." I greeted him. "How did you know it was me?" He bit his bottom lip. He quickly stepped in front of me and stoped me from walking. "Look at me." He commanded me and lifted my chim with his finger. "I'm sorry I do this everyday. It's not fair to you. I just like you a LOT!" He bit his lip again. I tugged on his jacket, making him move closer to me. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my back, right above my butt, and I put him down to my level. I whispered, "Who says I don't like it?" I winked and walked away, while he stood there. I walked into the classroom and was greeted by smiles and lip bites.

"Oh, Miss. Rose. As you may know, you are no longer in my class for this period. You actually have a private lesson at 4:00pm to 3:00am. So, you can schedule at anytime in that time period anyday as long as you have my class 3 times a week." Mr. Reuben informed me. "Awesome. Today, can I take your class at 12:30am?" I asked. "Sure, no problem. See you later." Mr. Reuben smiled and dismissed me. I walked out and cheered a little. *Buzz* I checked my phone. So...u have a free period, want to hangout? ;) I read Tyler's text. I replied with a simple, Sure <3

I slowly walked the halls and looked at the pictures on the wall of the students.

Tyler's POV:

I walked behind Rose as she looked at the photos on the wall. I snuck up behind her and scooped her up. "Ahhhh!" She squealed. "You fuckin' dingle-berry! You scared the bs out of me..." She was pissed off and laying on the ground. I began to laugh and she tried to hold back her smile. I held out my hand for her to get up. "Why did you do that?!" She punched my chest and then, grabbed her fist in pain. "Oww." She whispered. "Do you want to go to my room?" I help up my room key that I got from the principal. She didn't reply, she just rolled her eyes. I lead her to my room, playing with the key. I unlocked the door and Rose walked in first. She didn't say a word, but collasped on the bed. She kicked off her shoes and covered herself with the blankets. "Why are you staring at me, its rude..." She caught me watching her...