Chapter 9 - After School

I saw a Zaxby's and parked. I walked in there were 3 people in line but, I already knew what I wanted.

10 minutes later...

"Welcome, Miss to Zaxby's. What would you like today?" I looked at the girl's name tag, Lucy. "Uh.. I would like a Grilled Cobb Zalad, no tomatoes, a coke zero, and I will be dining in." I said, putting out my credit card. "Okay that will be, $5.72." I put my chip in and she hand me a cup. I got my drink and sat at a booth in the back left corner next to a window. My order number is, 1053. I putted out my phone and checked my instagram. Confirm, Confirm, Confirm. "Order 1051." A lady announced. I looked up to see Sammie and Austin getting food. I saw where they sat and walked over to there sit. They walked over and I guess they didn't notice me. They sat down not even saying anything to me. "Yeah, man. I hope Rose is okay." Sammie said. "What'cha talk'n about?" I asked. "Ahh, sh*t! You just gave me a mini heart attack!" Austin fell out of his sit. "Watch your language, there are kids here." I chuckled. Austin got off the floor and stuck his tongue out at me. I stuck out back at him then, he did it again. Then, I did it again and again and again, over and over until, "You two need to stop asking like two year olds." Austin and I looked over at Sammie and we stuck our tongue at him. "Very mature." Sammie said rolling his eyes and taking a bite of his burger.

"Order 1053." The same lady yelled. "That's me." I said getting up. I grabbed my tray and walked over to the table. I sat down and took one of Sammie's fries. "Hey, that's my fry." Sammie said as I bit in to it. "Not anymore." I replied. Austin began to laugh so, I took two of his fries. He stop laughing and said "Not cool. Not cool." Sammie and I started laughing. "What's with the shirt?" Austin asked looking me up and down. "What do mean?" I asked, confused. "It's cut too low it, it needs to be cut. Right here." Austin put his hand above my pink sports bra on my boobs. I chuckled and slapped Austin's hand. "Oww. That's the second times you have hurt me today." Austin said pouting. I rolled my eyes and opened my zalad. I love love love Boiled eggs! I grabbed the egg and it was into havles so, I shoved it in my mouth. "What?" I asked rolling my eyes at Sammie and Austin. "Again, what is with the shirt, it is too exposing."Austin demanded.

30 minutes later...

"Thank you again for not let me sit all alone and I guess I'll see ya, Later." I said waving bye and walking my car. "You have a red mercedes benz clase slk?" Austin's jaw dropped. "Yeah, why?" I said unlocking it. "You are 15 so, how do you have a license?" Sammie asked walking to me. "I have a day-light permit." I hopped in my car. "I'm riding with Rose." Sammie yelled to Austin. "I'm going to the city library, sooooo."I uttered. "It's okay, I might get some books there too."Sammie said awkardly scratching the back of his neck. I drove off toward downtown to the library. "I love this song." I turned up the radio.

"She told me that she loved me by the water fountain
She told me that she loved me and she didn't love him
And that was really lovely because it was innocent
But now she's got a cup with something else in it
It's getting kind of blurry at a quarter past ten
And he was in a hurry to be touching her skin
She's feeling kind of dirty when she's dancing with him
Forgetting what she told me by the water fountain

Now he's grabbing her hips, and pulling her in
Kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear
And she knows that she shouldn't listen
And that she should be with me by the water fountain
She couldn't be at home at the night time because
It made her feel alone, but at that time she was too young
I was too young." I sang

A/N: First 3 to Comment the name of this song will get a shoutout and I will follow them!
Here is a hint: Song by: Alec Benjamin.     👇
***************************************