Chapter 3- Midnight Snack

Midnight struck and I wake up from a bad dream. I had to get a drink or something to eat. So, I carefully moved Tyler's arm from around my waist and went down stairs trying to be very quiet. When I go to the kitchen, I got my favorite drink, Mamma Chia. I headed to my room but, when I open my door, Tyler isn't there. I closed my door whispering "Tyler, Tyler where are you? " Then, I felt a pair of arms wrap my waist and kisses being placed all on my neck and shoulder. I knew it was wrong but, it felt so good. I loved his warm touch on my body.Then, I remembered all the things he said to me in Pre- k and all through 4th grade.

I pushed him away and walked to my bed. I think, Tyler got message to stop because, when got in my bed he wrapped his arms around me and placed soft kiss on cheek that sent chills down my spine. We just layed there in silence. I decided to just stay awake because, I had to be ready by 1:30 to go to the school in time. "Tyler, I need to go to get up for my new school, move your arm."I whispered. Tyler groaned and I was laying on my back. Tyler dug his head into my neck. I could feel Tyler's warm breathe on my neck which made me feel tingly inside. I took at my phone and the brightness was high because, Tyler took my phone away from me. "Tyler, gave me my phone." I look at Tyler, he had my phone wrapped in his arms like it was a stuffed bear. Then, Tyler said, " You should change your password." Tyler saw me put in my password, because he got it right. He was looking through my phone but, I didn't care, I didn't have anything to hide. " You are not going to yell at me for going through your phone?" Tyler asked with a smirk on his face. "No, I don't have anything to hide. So there no reason for me to yell at you but, there is a reason for me to try to take it from you." I said as I rolled over to be on top of him.

I spread my leg, so there one leg on each side of him. I quickly grabbed my phone and pulled as hard as I could but, he was much stronger than me.

A few minutes of fighting for my phone, Tyler threw my phone on my bed and there was just complete silence. We were just staring into each others eyes and I still was sitting on top Tyler and by the way I was sitting right in his sweet spot if you know what I'm talking about. Tyler put on arm on my back and the other on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and he kissed me! Tyler was my first. The kiss felt like a firework were coming out of me and I didn't want it to stop. We continued the kiss and speed up the kiss. Tyler stopped and looked me in my eyes and placed a small kiss on my hand. Then, I looked at the time and it was 12:46 am on Monday.

"Sh*t!" I said, running to the bathroom. I quickly jumped in the shower even it was super cold but, it wake me up. Once I got out, I noticed that I forgot to get clothes.

So I wrapped my towel around me and ran out the bathroom and grabbed the first pair of clothes that I saw in my drawer. I ran back into the bathroom and swiftly got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun.

I turned the light on in my room and look in the mirror to see what I was wearing. I had on a black laced rimm t shirt, dark blue adidas shorts, and white converse.

"What do you think? " I asked Tyler, catching him staring at my butt. " It looks great." He replied, trying not to look at my butt.

Tyler's POV :

Rose was sitting on my lap and her eyes shined in the night. I could see the stars reflect in them. They just had me in a trance and she looked so pretty with her glowing skin. She wasn't this pretty in 4th grade. Her curves were like waves in the ocean.

I felt weak. I felt like I had no controll over my body and I kissed her. I don't regret it. It felt like firework were coming out of my body and I didn't want the kiss to stop but, it did.

Rose looked at the clock and I guess she was going to be late for something. She quickly ran into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and it was on for 2 minutes. Then, Rose ran out of the bathroom into her walk in closet.

A few minutes later, she turned on the lights and her butt looked so good in her shorts. I couldn't stop staring at her butt. She asked me somthing but, I wasn't pay so I just replied, "It looks great." She smiled. She has a beautiful smile but, she probably doesn't like me. She is so beautiful. Her curves. Her eyes. Her hair. Her lips. Her personality. Everything about her is PERFECT. Rose walked over to me and jumped on my lap and pushed me down on her bed.

Rose's POV:

I could tell Tyler was thinking about something and he looked as if he was in a trance. So, I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I pushed him down on my bed in a playful way, not enough to hurt him. Tyler looked me up and down. He put his hands on my waist go up and down my curves. I loved his touch. "Are you hungry?" I asked while placing my hands on his chest. "Yes, gave me food." Tyler replied picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms his neck. Tyler looked up at me. "Wait..."I said as I jumped down. I ran over to my dresser and opened the very last drawer. I got my glasses and turned back around to see Tyler laughing. "You still wear glasses? Haha" Tyler said trying to stop laughing. He took my laughs on, he looked kind of cute.

He wiggled his nose then, gave me my glasses back. We walked down stairs and I made breakfast. Tyler left after breakfast but, I got his number. Then, I woke up my mom and told her I made breakfast.

1:45am *Monday*

"Mom, I am leaving! Come on!" I yelled putting my stuff in my car. My mom came running out the door and hugged me. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "Don't cry mom, I'll visit on the holidays."I said as I wiped the tear off her cheek. We said our goodbyes and I drove off. On the way there, I continuously checked the time to make sure I would get to the school on time but, it was so boring.

6 hours and 7 minutes later...

I arrived at the school and parked my car I the school parking lot. When I walked in there was a lot of boys and when the door slammed all. I mean ALL the boys looked at my which made me very nervous. "Hi..." I said, while walking to the main office.

A/N: Sorry, I know its bad. Trust me, my story will get better just keep reading. Thanks you, my readers.😚🤓😋