Chapter 11 - Kyle

**Don't Play Song Yet!**

"Oh, good to know." The Officer winked and opened the car door. I got in and sat Zane on my lap. We were off. It was queit and akward. "Is it okay if I turn on the radio?" I asked. "Go ahead but, not too loud."He replied. I turned it to station, 104.7 WNOK. "Now, playing Weak by- AJR." The man on the radio announced. I turned up the radio.

**Play Song Now!**

"No thank you" is what I should've said, I should be in bed
But temptations of trouble on my tongue, troubles yet to come
One sip, bad for me
One hit, bad for me
One kiss, bad for me
But I give in so easily
And no thank you is how it should've gone
I should stay strong
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love it when I fall for that
I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that
I'm weak
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that
(Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that)." I sang bouncing Zane on my lap.

"Oh, I just realized that I never told you my name. My name is Kyle. Whats your name?" Kyle asked. "My name is Rose and this is Zane. I named him after my brother." I answered. "Aww, so nice. I think I'm going to cry." Asher said sarcastically. I covered Zane's ears and turned around, "If you don't shut up, I will cut off your d*ck and feed it to a tiger." I snapped. Kyle tried to hold to hold in his laugh.

"I should stay strong
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that
I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that
I'm weak
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that
We, we fall for that
Wake up, we fall again
We, we fall for that
Can't wait to fall again
One sip, bad for me
One hit, bad for me
One kiss, bad for me
But I give in so easily
And no thank you is how it should've gone
I should stay strong
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ys when I fall for that
I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that
I'm weak
Go!
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that." I sang. "We're here." Kyle hopped out the car. "That was fast." I opened the door and put Zane down. As I got out, I saw my car come up and I couldn't see who was in it cause, my window are really dark. I walked over and tapped on the window and Sammie rolled down my window with shades on. I put my hand in his face and push him. I noticed that, Austin, Adam, Logan, and Jason were in the too. "All of you get out of my car and gave me my keys!" I said annoyed, opening the driver door. Sammie dangled my keys and I snatched them and shoved them into my back pocket. I aslo put my phone into my other back pocket. Kyle grabbed Asher and directed us to the question room. Then, I felt a hand go on my butt. I turned around and Jason was looking up to the ceiling and was trying not to make eye contact. I punched his shoulder, "Oww, What did I do?" Jason said tried not to smile. I rolled my eyes and Kyle told Zane and I to go into this small green room. It was made of all metal and you know how they have one - way mirrors well, it's true but, you can still kind of see a person there.

Zane and I sat there in silence. "Mommy, what do think I will look like when I get older?" Zane asked. "I'm sure, you'll grow up handsome like you are now." I guessed. I looked up and saw Kyle smiling through the one - way mirror. I smiled and waved. Kyle walked out and the door opened. "Hey." Kyle greeted. "Hey hey." I greeted back. Kyle sat in the chair in front of me. "Okay, I have to ask you some questions." Kyle said. "Okay, ask away." I replied smiling. "Tell me if I'm going to fast...What did Asher do? How long have you known Asher? Do you have a boyfriend?" Kyle asked. "He blah.... bluh.... blah. I have only known for like a day and a half. Why do you want to know?" I answered. "Thank you but, that is a very good part of information." He said. "Fine then, how old are you?" I asked smirking. "You might be suprised and you can't tell anyone. I'm 18." He confessed. "I thought you had to be 21." I cocked my eyebrow. "You do but, I made it because, my father is the sheriff and he made a deal with the Mayor." He replied. "Oh." I muttered. *Buzz Buzz* My phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and answered "Hello?" I questioned. "Hey, b*tch." A familiar voice said. " Jason? Is that you?" I uttered. "Yeah, what you doin'?" Jason asked. I hung up and put my phone back into my back pocket. "Well, here. Call this number if you need anything else." Kyle said handing me a sticky note that said, Call 667 - 7824 and he winked. To be honest, I was flattered but, I already have someone... "Thanks..." I replied and smiled wide. Zane and I both said bye and we walked down the halls to the front office where Jason, Adam, Logan, Jacob, Austin, and Sammie were waiting. We turned the corner and Zane bolted towards Adam. And soon enough, all the boys hugged me. I felt secure and warm.

I finally felt safe....