Chapter 8 - Classes P4

I sat down and I began to breathe hard, my heart felt like it stop and again, my vision strated to become blurry. These d*mn anxiety attacks. I started to tremble and everything went black~

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I felt something wet and cold go on my face and I sprouted up. "Godd*mn it, didn't do that. You scared me." I heard a familiar voice say, it sounded like Jason. I looked to my side and it was Jason. "Where am I? Did I have an anxiety attack again?" I asked looking around. "You are in my dorm and I guess so." Jason answered. "What time is it?" I questioned. I didn't wait for Jason to answer. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I colapsed onto Jason's bed and just layed there thinking. Jason sat on his bed looking at me. "4:45 and you have anxiety attacks?" He questioned. "Yeah, when I was younger, I used to get them all the time but, now I have learned to controll them." I replied. "Oh, Mr. Ruben told me to gave this to you, I'm not allowed to look at it." Jason handed me an envelope on my flap it said
"To: Ms. Morgan."
I opened it and there were 2 pieces of paper. One piece was my notes and the other said "Ms. Morgan, 555 - 0199 text me or see me at dorm, B19 when you wake up. I talked to Mr. Jay about your ELA skills and you have been pulled out of my class also, nevermind, please visit my dorm." I looked at myself in a body mirror in Jason's dorm. My perfect messy bun was messed up. My outfit was wrinkled and I basically looked like sh*t.

I hugged Jason and ran to my dorm. I unlocked the door to see Adam kissing some girl on his bed. "Sorry..." The girl had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and she has a gorgeous figure. The girl gave me a dirty look and got off of Adam's lap. "Who is she?" She asked pointing at me. "Hi, I am Rose and I'm his roommate. What's your name? And btw you have a gorgeous figure." I said holding out my hand for her to shake. "Adamari and I'm Adam's girlfriend. Thank you, you are gorgeous too." Ada said shaking my hand and smiling. "I thought this was an ALL boys school." Ada mentioned. "It is but, I got kicked out of 3 or 4 highschools before, they forced me to go here and if I get kicked out of this school, I have to go to the so called JPHS." I said running to my closet and looking at myself in the body mirror. I grabbed my brother's muscle shirt and blue joni jeans. My brother's muscle shirt is garnet with hard times written on the front in black and low cut. The cut goes all the way to my hips. I walked out and grabbed a grey beanie, my purse and said "Be back in an hour, bye."

I checked my insta and my Notification: Tyler is calling. I answered it. "Hey babes, what'cha doin'?" I asked over the phone. "Hey, nun. What about you? How is the new school going?" Tyler sounded as if he had been crying. "Nothing and good. You okay?" I asked walking down the hall. I heard something plastic rattle. "Yeah, I just wanted to hear your voice." He said clearing his throat. "Oh, I have been meaning to ask you a question. Do know a Adam Hunter?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yeah, he's my brother. Why?" His answer made me dropped my phone. "Rose, you still there? Rose? Are you okay? What happened?" I froze and picked my phone back up. "Sorry, I just tripped. You know my new school?" I asked trying to cover yhe fact that I was shook. "Yeah, I go the same school as him." I muttered. "But, my brother goes to an all boys school so, that's not possible." Tyler said curiously. "I didn't tell you what school I was going to though." I said making my voice high pitch. "YOU ARE GOING TO AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL! WHAT THE F*CK! YOU'RE JOKING AROUND AREN'T YOU!" Tyler yelled in my ear. I hung up the phone and texted him I would call him later.

I knocked on Mr. Ruben's door and a white piece of paper slipped through the bottom of the door. I picked up the piece of paper on it was,
Dear Who it may concern,

If you are Rose knock five times and if you are someone else GO AWAY!

Thank you, have a good day.

I knocked 5 times and there was no answer but, I heard some rattling. I leaned on the wall beside the door.

5 minutes later...

Whatever, I don't have time to wait. I am go to get something to eat. I said thinking out loud. I walked out the school and BTW: the school only serves Breakfast and Lunch. I got in my car and turned on the radio and Weak by AJR started playing. I drove off and to be honest didn't know where I was going...

To Be Continued....

A/N: This chapter is also short but, I am going to try to upload more.

Thank you for the votes!!!!!!!!

Love you!😘💗😄👑

WC: 906