Before Reading

PLEASE READ:

Hello to all of you reading there are just a few things I would like to highlight before you read my story.

Above is the books trailer, it would mean a lot if you could watch and let me know what you think. Please be aware I am not an expert and that I did my best I really hope you enjoy! 

TRAILER UPDATE = The video is now able to view on Vimeo, please use the link below if you would like to view (completely up to you!)

https://vimeo.com/511101156 

This book has taken me many months to write up, i appreciate constructive criticism but i am sure you are aware that there are some things that a person can write which are quite hurtful to the the author of the book so please be aware of this.

There will be a new chapter on this book once a week every Friday so please add this to your library's to get updates/notifications once updated.

One last thing is that some of the quotes you will recognise as they come from the television series itself and all rights belong to them! However the rest of the book holds my own work. I have stuck to the story line but have not written all of the episodes so some you will notice are not there.

Thank you for your time and i hope you enjoy the story!