• Chapter 7 •

KeithPov

KeithPov

"And where are you going?" I heard, I turned around fixing my tie. "Out" I responded.

"Take me with you." My eyes followed her as she rushed towards the closet and started rumbling through clothes.

"Rose, you can't go. It's special."

"I don't care." She continued to look in the closet. She finally found a dress and I immediately grabbed the car keys.

I went downstairs and there were footsteps following behind me.

"Why won't you take me with you?" She begged.

I sighed and turned to her.

"I can't keep living like this Rosa. You've hurt me so deep and you're stressing me out."

I brushed passed her towards the table to grab my wallet.

"Are you saying you don't love me?" She asked.

"I love you, but you're crazy. You're like a headache I can't get rid of because you always wanna bicker about something." I stuffed my wallet in my pocket and walked to the door.

"Wait, we can work this out."

She rushed in front of me so I couldn't leave.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know it's going to take some time for you to gain my trust, but I want to give this marriage a second chance. I still love you, remember what Shakespeare said?"

I sighed.

"Remember? He said, 'true love doesn't change.' Do you remember? It's your favorite poem, Sonnet 116."

"Rose, I have to go." I looked down at her and I could see that she was on the verge of crying. I hate to see her like this, but she's toxic.

She then stands up on her toes and a leans in for a kiss.

I slightly stepped back and I heard a sigh from her.

"I have to go." I opened the door and walked out.

DinnerDate; 8:30pm

Josephine'sPov