• Chapter 11 •

Sunday ; 5:01am

My eyes slowly opened up as I felt kisses on my shoulder. I softly smiled and turned around to a 'sleeping Keith.'

I knew he was playing around. He opened one of his eyes and immediately closed it. He smirked.

"Stop playing," I mumbled; I playfully hit him. He laughed and got closer to me.

"Good morning baby. How did you sleep?" He asked as his arms wrapped around me.

"Baby?" I stretched. "Actually I haven't slept this well in years." I grabbed one of the blankets on my bed and wrapped it around me as I stood up.

"Yeah, you're my baby. What you want me to call you, my therapist?" I walked to his side of the bed and stood in front of him.

"Best fits." I smiled.

"Wanna hear a joke?" He asked.

I nodded.

"A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game." He smirked. He moved the blankets from around him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Keith, enough with your lame jokes." I giggled. "You shouldn't be making jokes about birds. I love birds."

"It's funny though. I'm the king of puns!" He laughed. I looked at him blankly.

"Where are you getting these jokes from? You can't possibly come up with them so quickly." I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. Moments later Keith appeared behind me.

He was much taller than me than I thought.

"You're underestimating me?"

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Oh really? What happened last night?" He asked. He then put his hands on his hips waiting for me to answer.

I laughed, "you look weird posing like that in your underwear. It's not cute."

"You weren't saying that when I wa-"

"Shut up," I interrupted. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my chest. He rested his chin on top of my head as we looked at each other in the mirror.

"You know, you're beautiful without horse products all over your face right?" He asked.

I laughed. "It's called makeup."

"Yeah well I think you look better without it."

"Hm, you should ease up on the nose jobs." I joked.

"See, now we're not playing anymore. You making jokes about my nose and you think it's funny." He said. I laughed at him. He then picked me up and walked towards the shower.

☽☽☽

Keith and I went downtown by the pier. It was still morning, we just wanted to see the sunrise.