Chapter 10

Some days rolled on. Randhir was busy in the case, he was determined to win the case. But one thing, he never go to meet Sanyukta again at the jail after that day. No matter how much he hate her now still he can't see her like that.

"Chalo at least ghar ka khana toh mill raha hain use, warna jail ki khana toh..." His vulnerable mind said that but his heart which was bleeding inside cause of her betrayal provoked him.

"Lekin mujhe usse keya! Mujhe Sanyukta se koi lena dena nehi toh phir wo kaha hain, kaisi hain mujhe usse keya! Wo jail mein aapni galti ki wajah se hain, aur use uski galti ki saza main dilayunga." Randhir said furiously and concentrate on the file. Randhir was busy in a file when Ishika came there.

"Don't you lawyers are allowed to take holiday in a single day of a week?" Ishika asked playfully thus Randhir look up.

"Hey Ishika, you here?" He asked surprisingly.

"Haan today is sunday, court bandh hain toh socha ke koi plan banau, but yeha aake dekha ke tum busy ho." Ishika said disappointedly.

"Yes Ishika am very busy now, some other day." Randhir said thus Ishika came closer to him.

"Kaun sa case, wohi Sameer Mittal murder case!" She asked when Randhir kept mum.

"Aare don't worry, dad ne mujhe sab kuch baata diya hain, simple case hain. Uss aurat ka, keya naam hain....haan Sanyukta, uss Sanyukta ka bachne ka koi chance hi nehi. You will definitely win the case, so relax." Ishika said cheerfully.

"Ishika you know very well that main koi vi case ko simply nehi leta, you please cancel your plans, today is not possible." Randhir said sternly and left the chamber leaving a confused Ishika behind.

Randhir came to his room and started marching restlessly. Ishika's every single word rang into his mind. He also know the truth that it's a very simple case and no one can stop him to win the case as Sanyukta already confessed. Today or tomorrow he will definitely win the case and this truth made him restless.

"Why Sanyukta why? Why do you did this to me? Kyu kiya tumne aaisa? Kyu mujhe itna dard diya ke main majbur ho jau tumhe wapas dard dene ke liye? Aur usi kousish mein maine tumhare against yeh case liya taki tumhe saza dila saku. Lekin sachhai toh yehi hain ke jail mein tum ho aur saza mujhe mill raha hain!" And with this he broke down on his knees and cried his heart out.

                                * * * * * * * * *

"No no no Sameer, don't do this please. Please stop or else I, I'll kill you. No no, Sameeeeer..." There was a gun shot and everything went black.

Sanyukta get up with a jolt in her cell, she is now breathing heavily. It's more than one month but that dark night hunting her still now. She was trying to catch a sleep but the current situation of her don't let her do that. She get up as she felt nausea again. She drank some water to feel better. But suddenly she felt a burning sensation in her chest. Since from last one month she felt a pain in the area between her chest and belly button. She didn't tell anything to Parth about it as she thought it's normal for being empty stomach for several hours. And the pain was removed when she drank water or ate something. But today she felt it much painful, she just can't bother it anymore. She take few steps as she wanted to drink some water more but her legs didn't support her and she fall down and cried in pain. The lady constable came to heard her cries, she saw her on that condition and informed the Jailer. They immediately take her to the hospital and informed Parth.

                                * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. Kashyap it's a stomach ulcer, we have to operate the patient immediately as she was suffering from internal bleeding." The doctor said to Parth thus he gasped.

"Keya ulcer, but suddenly!" Parth was shocked, confused and moreover he was panicked.

"It's not suddenly Mr. Kashyap, I asked the patient about the symptoms and she told me that it's started long time before. But I don't understand why she didn't tell anything to anyone!" Doctor said when Parth became numb for a second.

"Doctor Sanyukta thik toh ho jayegi na?" Parth asked in a shaky voice.

"As I told you we have to operate her immediately." Doctor said.

"Toh doctor phir kijiye na operation, what are you waiting for?" Parth asked impatiently.

"For that you have to deposit 55 thousands rupees immediately Mr. Kashyap. As soon as you deposit all the cash we start the operation." Doctor said and left making Parth speechless.

"55 thousands, main aabhi itna saara rupeeya kahase lau?" Parth questioned himself when Arpita came and hold his hand.

"Don't worry, sab thik ho jayega." She assured him.

"But Arpita 55 thousands is a huge amount, main kahase lau itne saare rupeeya? Ohh god why Sanyu, why always it's her!" Parth cried helplessly.

"Parth main kuch bolu?" Arpita asked thus Parth nodded positively.

"Parth kyu na hum Sameer ki paise yeha hospital mein deposit kar dete hain. I mean wo paise toh Sanyu di ke vi hain na!" Arpita said hesitatingly thus Parth glared at her.

"You know na Arpita ke Sanyu iss baat ke liye kabhi nehi manegi!" Parth said sternly thus she looked down.

"Sorry. Main toh bass di ke liye bol rahi thi." Her voice became gloomy thus Parth became soften. He hold her hand and pulled her little closer.

"I know but Sanyu iss baat ke liye kabhi nehi manegi and moreover jab tak yeh case khatam nehi ho jata tab tak yeh property Sanyu ke naam par nehi hogi. We can't do anything." Parth let out his frustration.

"Toh phir aab?" Arpita got panicked.

"Umm, main try karta hu, kaise vi paiso ka intezam toh karna hi padega. Tum ghar jake rest karo, main dekhta hu." Parth said thus Arpita denied.

"No Parth main yehi Sanyu di ke pass hu, tum jaldi aah jana." Arpita said when Parth nodded and left from there. As soon as Parth left the hospital Arpita took out her phone.

"Sorry Parth, aagar baat meri yeah tumhari hoti toh phir main kabhi yeh nehi karti, but baat Sanyu di ki hain toh phir mujhe yeh karna hi padega."

She said in her mind and open the contact list. She hesitated a little but after seeing Sanyukta's condition she put all her hesitation on a side and dialled a number named "Bhai".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friends please I want all your support here. I request you all to give me your precious vote and make me the winer. Cause it's a Readers choice so the story with maximum reads and votes and also the best story line will win. I'll try to give my best but I want your support too. So friends please give your precious votes and comments too.

Silent readers please give your precious votes and comments too.

Thank you. Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 1110

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Saddahaqcontests

pooja919

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें