Chapter 18

"Hi am Rehan, Randhir's friend and you?" Rehan asked looking at her confusingly.

"She is nobody dude, so just don't give her importance." Both look up to heard this and saw Randhir there. Rehan was confused to listen this when Sanyukta look down.

"And you, what are you doing here, didn't I tell you not to roaming around me every time?" Randhir came to Sanyukta and asked in a stern voice thus she look up.

"Wo....wo main puja ghar se aagarbati lane jaa rahi thi, sorry." She stammered and went to the puja ghar quickly.

"All fake, show off kahiki!" He murmured under his breath.

"Randhir who is she, do I know her? Aaisa kyu laag raha hain ki usse kahi dekha hain?" Rehan asked confusingly.

"She is Sanyukta, my ex employee." Randhir replied and sat down.

"What Sanyukta, you mean Sanyukta Mittal, Sameer Mittal's wife who killed her husband?" Rehan asked thus Randhir nodded positively.

"Then what are she doing here in your house?" Rehan asked shockingly.

"She is staying with us." Randhir replied simply thus Rehan get confused.

"Are you freaking serious man! I mean you fight case against her and still she lives in your house?" Rehan is hell shocked.

"Chill Rehan, actually she is an orphan and she is no where to go, that's why I'm allowed her to stay here." Randhir said looking at Sanyukta's direction who was at the puja ghar.

"But Randhir is it safe to stay with a murderer in same house?" Sahil asked worriedly.

"Haan kahi aaisa na ho ke raat ko sab ghar par soye aur subha swarg mein aakhein khole!" Yoyo said in a sarcastic way.

"Shut up Yoyo, kuch vi bolta hain." Rehan said irritatingly.

"But usska worried hona galat nehi hain, Ron I think you must hired some arm guards for safety." Ishika said sat beside Randhir when Randhir's full concentration on Sanyukta only. Sanyukta take some aromatic sticks and went back to her room when Randhir looked at her way only.

Sanyukta entered at her room and when she lit aromatic sticks in front of her parents picture some drops of tears fall from her eyes. Now she understand why Randhir invited his friends, to insult her only. Till now she can tolerate his hearted but the word "orphan" he told her each time was stabbed her heart badly.

"The tongue like a sharp knife,
Kill's without drawing blood."

The words were perfect for her. Each time Randhir called her an orphan she died thousand deaths. She didn't wipe her tears and let them flow.

After bidding a goodbye to his friends Randhir came to the kitchen.

"Nanny maine decide kiya hain ke Parth aur Arpita ki reception next sunday ko dunga." He said with little excitement when nanny kept mum.

"Keya huya hain nanny, sab thik toh hain na?" He asked confusingly when she looked at him.

"Tumhe keya huya hain baba, kyu aaisa kar rahe ho usske saath?" Nanny asked thus he got confused.

"Kiske saath, keya kiya hain maine?" He asked confusingly.

"Sanyukta betiya ke saath, keya pehele hi tumhari karwi baatein kam thi jo aaj tumne aapne dosto se vi usski beizzati karwayi?" Nanny asked being hurt.

"Aapko sirf usska dard hi dekhta hain nanny mera nehi." Randhir said coldly.

"Mujhe tum dono ka dard dikhai deta hain baba iss liye bol rahi hu tum jo kuch vi kar rahe ho thik nehi kar rahe ho. Kaal raat tumne Sanyukta betiya ko dhakka diya, aagar usse kuch ho jata toh?" Nanny said thus Randhir looked at her shockingly.

"Ohh toh ussne aapka kaan bhar diya, such a manipulative girl she is." Randhir clenched his jaw.

"Nehi baba ussne kuch nehi bola lekin meri aankhein hain. Aagar tum uss bechari ke saath aaise hi janwaro jaise behave karne wale ho toh mujhe chhutti de do. Main tumhe itna niche girte huye nehi dekh sakti baba!" Nanny said and left from there when Randhir threw a glass in anger.

"You have to pay for it Sanyukta!" His eyes turned dark and he left the kitchen instantly.

Sanyukta was laying on the bed when Randhir pushed the door of her room and came inside. She looked at him surprisingly as she didn't expect him there.

"Just because of you nanny also want me to leave. I just hate you woman." He groaned pinning her to the bed when she tried to get up.

"You and your manipulating game, first you turned Arpita against me and now your eyes on nanny, how cheap you are!" He said disgustingly when she looked at him surprisingly.

"But I didn't tell anything to nanny." She tried to say but stopped by him.

"Just shut up you fake woman, mere samne bholi banti ho aur pith pichhe nanny ko sab baata diya! Aagar tumhare wajase wo mujhe yeah phir iss ghar ko chhod kar geyi na, toh dekh lena keya haal karta hu main tumhara!" He warned her and left after applying force on her when she doing nothing just laying lifelessly on the bed.

Her forearm were aching like hell due to his iron grip on them but she doesn't apply anything and slept feeling exhausted.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Some days left Randhir's hatred towards Sanyukta was the same when she bare it silently. But one thing she did, requested nanny not leave the home and nanny can't said her a no.

One evening Sanyukta was alone in the house. Nanny went to the market, Parth and Arpita were went to the doctor for check up when Randhir went with Ishika at some party.

"That girl take an important place in his life slowly." Sanyukta thought that and smiled sadly.

She was roaming around at the house when her eyes fall on Randhir's chamber. She saw the door wasn't locked and automatically her legs takes steps towards the room.

She open the room and entered slowly. This was the room where she spend most of the time of her life with him in last one year. She became overwhelmed remembering old memories. She looked at the room and found it a little bit messy.

"Keya karte hain sab, room toh clean vi nehi hain!" She murmured under her breath and started to clean it.

She kept the books on it's place, clean the glass table and the mess which was created by him. She was arranging the files when a file caught her attention. In a first look she can understand that it's the file of her case. She hold that tightly.

"Itna nafrat karte hain mujhse ke saach janne ki kousish vi nehi ki! Aapne toh ekbaar pucha vi nehi ke kyu kiya tha maine aaisa!" Her eyes became moist.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She jumped a little heard the voice and when she look up her eyes met an pair of angry red eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friends please I want all your support here. I request you all to give me your precious vote and make me the winer. Cause it's a Readers choice so the story with maximum reads and votes and also the best story line will win. I'll try to give my best but I want your support too. So friends please give your precious votes and comments too.

Silent readers please give your precious votes and comments too.

Thank you. Love you all. 😍 😘

Words : 1148

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Saddahaqcontests

pooja919

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें