Chapter 12

Randhir and Parth both were sitting silently at the visitor's lobby. There was a pin drop silence occurred between them.

"Patient ko hosh aah geya hain, usski family mein se koyn hain?" A nurse asked when Parth get up.

"Am her family." He said and quickly went towards her cabin when Randhir sat there silently.

Parth entered when Sanyukta open her eyes feeling someone's presence.

"Aab kaisi hain, dard ho raha hain keya?" Parth asked taking a seat beside her when she nodded.

"Thoda thoda." She smiled in pain.

"Main doctor ko bulau?" Parth asked worriedly.

"No am okay Parth." She said slowly.

"Khakh thik hain, tujhe ulti hoti thi, pet mein dard hota tha, bataya kyu nehi?" Parth asked angrily.

"Mujhe laga mamuli si baat hain, acidity ki wajase, iss liye nehi bola." She said when Parth glared at her.

"Aab tum ghar jau Parth, Arpita aakeli hogi, am fine." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Arpita is fine, you take care of yourself. Main jake medicine le aata hu." Parth said when Sanyukta asked.

"Mere operation ke liye bahut saara rupeeya kharach ho geya na?" She became sad.

"You don't have to worry for that Sanyu, now take rest main medicine le aata hu." Parth said caressing her hairs and came out when Sanyukta closed her eyes. Parth came out and saw Randhir stood there.

"Wo main Sanyu ka medicines le aata hu." He said hesitatingly and left from there when Randhir looked at Sanyukta through the glass door.

He placed his palm on the glass and looked at her with out blink. He felt his heart heavier and eyes became moist. Other hand Sanyukta felt something unusual. She felt as someone staring at her. She slowly open her eyes and looked at the door but didn't found anyone.

"Sanyukta tum pagal ho, wo kyu aayenge tujhe dekhne, wo toh aab tujhse nafrat karte hain." She smiled between her tears and closed her eyes when Randhir wiped his tears outside of her cabin.

"Doctor how is she now?" Randhir asked to the doctor.

"She is fine now, maine operation kar diya hain now she needs rest. You should take a good take care of her as she need proper care." Doctor said.

"Doctor what's the reason behind her this disease?" Randhir asked again.

"Stomach ulcers aren't necessarily caused by one single factor. The decrease in the stomach's mucus lining that leads to an ulcer. The most common cause is infection of the stomach with bacteria called Helicobacter pylori or H. pylori. This infection is quite common, about half of the world population is infected. These bacteria cause the stomach to make too much acid, which damages the lining of the stomach or duodenum and can cause the ulcer. Some medicine, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), can cause peptic ulcer. Like as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and diclofenac. Mostly people take these painkillers safely but they might dangerous too. Smoking and drinking excessive alcohol increase your chances of developing a peptic ulcer too." Doctor explain it to him.

"But doctor Sanyukta don't smoke or drink also." Randhir said confusingly.

"Then might be other reasons. And yeah an empty stomach for several hours every day also a reason behind the ulcer." Doctor clear his every confusion.

"She must neglected her food, this girl I tell you! Bass ek baar tum thik ho jau Sanyukta phir main tumhe batata hu..." And he became silent remembering the hard truth that the next day is the hearing day.

                              * * * * * * * * *

As morning appeared Arpita came to the hospital.

"Parth main yeha hospital mein hu tum ghar jau, bhai aap vi. Aap dono ko court vi toh jana hain." She said hesitatingly thus Randhir and Parth exchange their looks.

"It's okay, main call karke date aage kar leta hu, kisiko court jane ki jarurat nehi." Randhir said and take out his phone when Parth said.

"But I have to go to the court, it's important." He said not looking at him.

"Koi jarurat nehi I told na main date aage kar lunga." Randhir said looking at Parth thus he looked at him also.

"Baat court ki date ka nehi hain, am going to apply bail for Sanyu. Iss halat mein main usse jail mein sadne nehi de sakta." He said coldly and left from there.

                              * * * * * * * * *

As the time comes Parth came to the court and was surprised to saw Randhir there but make a straight face.

"Your Honour I need an another date as my client Mrs. Sanyukta Mittal is in the hospital. Usski critical surgery huyi hain. These are the documents." Parth said and submitted the documents.

"Okay Mr. Kashyap am giving you the next date after two months. Is it okay for you Mr. Shekhawat?" Judge asked thus Randhir nodded positively.

"Yes your Honour am okay with this." Randhir said.

"Thank you your Honour and am also requesting to you for granted a bail for my client too." Parth said when Randhir kept mum.

"Mr. Shekhawat do you have any objection with this? As last time you said that accused must be tamping with the proves!" Judge asked.

"No your Honour I don't have any objection, I don't think that Mrs. Mittal able to tamping with the proves or run away at this condition." He said slowly yet steadily.

In next few minutes Judge ask for 5 lacks rupees as a guaranty and also gave a warning that she can't leave the state without permission.

Parth was hell tensed thinking about the huge amount court ask for the bail just when Randhir came and forwarded some paper's to him.

"Yeh raha bail ke papers, aabhi Mrs. Mittal ko jail jane ki jarurat nehi hain." Randhir said sternly when Parth looked at him in disbelieve.

"Sir wo thank you, main wo..." He is short of words.

"Look Parth yeh main tumhare liye yeah phir tumhare clint ke liye nehi kar raha hu so I don't need your thank you. Yeh main sirf aapne behen ke liye kar raha hu. Arpita is very much fond of her and why not tum dono ki itni help jo ki hain! Bhale hi ussne aapne saare morals or values chhod diye hain but am not." He said and about to left but stopped then.

"But yeh mat sochna ke aaj help kiya toh future mein vi help karunga usska! Sochna vi mat. She will pay for her every deed and I'll make her pay for everything." Randhir said hoarsely and left from there next.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friends please I want all your support here. I request you all to give me your precious vote and make me the winer. Cause it's a Readers choice so the story with maximum reads and votes and also the best story line will win. I'll try to give my best but I want your support too. So friends please give your precious votes and comments too.

Silent readers please give your precious votes and comments too.

Thank you. Love you all. 😍 😘

Words : 1083

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Saddahaqcontests

pooja919

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें