Chapter 19

Sanyukta looked at the door and saw Randhir stood there and giving an angry glare at her.

"Wo....wo main wo....main..." She was stammered badly when Randhir take steps to her.

"What main main, what the hell are you doing here and what are you doing with my stuffs?" Randhir asked angrily thus Sanyukta gulped hard.

"Ji wo darwaza khula tha toh..." She said hesitatingly.

"Darwaza khula hoga toh kahi vi ghush jayogi?" He almost screamed thus she shivered when the file on her hand caught his attention.

"Yeh tumhare haat mein keya hain?" He asked coldly thus increasing her heart beats. She kept mum when he snatched it from her hands. He took a look of it and looked at her when she look down.

"Ohh toh yeh baat hain, you want to take an advantage of my absence!" He said when she look at him confusingly as she don't get her.

"So you came here to steal it!" Randhir said coldly thus Sanyukta froze there.

"How can be you stoop so low Sanyukta, aur kitna niche girogi tum! Mera ghar mein na hone ke faida uthake tum yeh case ki file churane aayi thi taki main yeh case haar jau, how disgusting!" Randhir said disgustingly when Sanyukta forget to blink her lashes. Not in her worse dream she thought Randhir can accused her like this.

"Ishika was right, I have to hire guards to keep things safe from a thief like you." Randhir said disgustingly when Sanyukta's eyes became teary.

"Nehi sir wo main..."

"Just shut up you bloody thief, mann karta hain ke tumhe aabhi issi waqt jail mein bhej du, wohi tumhara sahi jagah hain." Randhir said those words with such hatred when tears fall down from her eyes.

"Sir I swear on my late parents, main yeha aaisa kuch karne nehi aayi thi, trust me." She begged.

"Trust!" He smirked at her then pinned her against the wall suddenly.

"Tumhari muh se trust ki baatein aachhi nehi lagti Sanyukta. Jo ekbaar mera trust tor chuki hain wo trust ki baat kar rahi hain!" He said in a sarcastic way when his grip became tighten on her forearm.

"Sir dard ho raha hain." She winched in pain.

"Dard, tumhe keya pata Sanyukta dard keya hota hain. Tumhe keya pata dil tutna keya hota hain. Tumhe keya pata ghut ghut ke jeena keya hota hain. You know what saash lena muskil ho jati hain, mann karta hain ke puri duniya ko aag laaga du, yeah phir aapne aap ko." He said those words dipped in pain and his eyes became moist when Sanyukta just hugged him.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry." She said when Randhir also hugged her back.

She can feel his pain. His each and every words showed the pain he hide inside him. She can saw his vulnerable side which he hide behind his rude and arrogant avatar. She started caressing his back to calm him down when he felt solace in her embrace. They stayed like that when Sanyukta said.

"Sir please leave me, koi aah jayega." Thus he came back to the reality. He broke the hug with a jolt and take some steps back.

"You did this to hide your wrong deed na, how disgusting you are Sanyukta. Tum aapni chori chupane ke liye mujhe manipulate karna chahati thi, how cheap!" He said disgustingly as he came back to his gerk mood.

"Tumse aur umeed vi keya kiya ja sakta hain. Kaalko shayed yeh case jitne ke liye tum mujhe bribe karne ki vi kousish karo." He said when she kept mum.

"Waise what are you going to offer me, money or sleep with you?" He smirked devilishly at her when she looked at him with a jolt.

"Tum jaisi ladkiyo se aur expect vi keya kar sakte hain, jo aapne faide ke liye kuch vi kar sakti hain." He gave her a disgusting look and that's it she can't tolerate it anymore and rushed from there next.

Sanyukta came to her room and fall on the bed. She hide her face in the pillow and started crying her heart out. She don't even imagine that he can told her something like that. She don't even imagine that he can questioned about her character, her dignity. She just lost her last hope too.

As soon as Sanyukta left from there Randhir realized what he said. He ran his fingers into his hairs in frustration.

"Ohh shit what I said to her, how can I said those ill words to her?" He started regretting for his each and every word.

"Maine ek ladki ki character par kichar uchhala! How could I? Ussne mere saath jo kuch vi kiya hain wo galat hain still I don't have any rights to questioned about her character." He felt guilty and wanted to say sorry to her.

He went towards her room and about to knock the door but can't gathered enough courage for that. He don't have the courage to face her after what he said to her. He stood there for more time and left from there without knocking.

"Coward." He murmured under his breath.

The night was a long night for them. Long and as well as dark too. Two poor souls were drenched in own pain. Sanyukta was crying silently when Randhir was died in guilt. Both are sail in the same ship called pain.

The calculation between them was changed after that night. Sanyukta went into a silent mode when Randhir was avoid her purposely. He don't have the guts to face her after that incident. He went to the court early and after that stay busy in his room to avoid her. When Sanyukta didn't came out from her room once in a day. She turned her room into a prison for her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friends please I want all your support here. I request you all to give me your precious vote and make me the winer. Cause it's a Readers choice so the story with maximum reads and votes and also the best story line will win. I'll try to give my best but I want your support too. So friends please give your precious votes and comments too.

Silent readers please give your precious votes and comments too.

Thank you. Love you all. 😍 😘

Words : 974

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Saddahaqcontests

pooja919

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें