Chapter 17

Parth entered at their room and started marching when Arpita came there.

"Parth listen." Arpita trying to say something but stopped by Parth.

"Issi liye, bass sirf issi liye main yeha nehi aana chahata tha Arpita. I know your brother very well, now he'll insult Sanyu everyday." He said angrily.

"No Parth aaisa nehi hain, bhai thoda sa naraz hain bass aur kuch nehi." She tried to convince him.

"Aachha yeh thodi si narazgi hain? Aur aagar ek minute ke liye maan vi lu ke wo naraz hain toh sawal yeh hain ke wo Sanyu se naraz kyu hain?" Parth almost screamed when Arpita kept mum.

"Tumhare bhai ne toh tumhe accept kar liya hain toh phir aab vi wo Sanyu ke pichhe kyu pade hain? Aakhir wo chahate keya hain?" Parth asked rudely thus Arpita started crying.

"Parth are you out of your mind, rula diya bechari ko, wo vi aaisi halat mein!" Sanyukta scolded him and went towards Arpita.

"Arpita please don't cry, baby will be effected." She console her when eyed at Parth.

"I swear di, I don't know why bhai hate you so much, maine toh try kiya tha unnhe samjhane ki, lekin..." She started crying again.

"Sshhhhh, chup bilkul chup, nehi rote. Parth don't you dare talk to her like that, I'll stop talking with you, understand." Sanyukta scolded him and gesture him to say sorry when Parth came and sit beside Arpita.

"I'm sorry Arpi, I should not shouted on you baby, please forgive me." Parth said when Arpita hugged him, he also hugged her back.

"Take care of her and dare you scolded her again." Sanyukta said and left the room.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't repeat it again, I swear." Parth said and kissed on her forehead when Arpita hide her face in his chest.

"It's okay, I know bhai is wrong but hum kar vi keya sakte hain?" Arpita said helplessly when Parth sighed.

"Kash mujhe Sanyu ne aapna kasam nehi diya hota toh phir main Randhir ko sab kuch saach saach baata deta." Parth sighed helplessly.

Sanyukta came out from the room and about to go to the downstairs. She was passing by his room when someone hold her wrist and pulled her inside the room. And next she was pinned against the wall hard.

"Are you done with your manipulating game, karwa diya na unn dono mein jhagda!" Randhir gritted his teeth.

"Ji main tho wo bass..." She stammered badly.

"Tum kisiko khush nehi dekh sakti na! Aapni life toh barbaad kar hi chuki ho aab keya meri behen ki life barbaad karogi?" He said tightened his grip on her forearm.

"Main aaisa kyu chahungi sir, main toh bass Parth ko console karne aayi thi. Wo dono lad rahe the toh maine bass samjhaya unnhe." She said hesitatingly.

"Just shut up, aaj jo kuch vi huya sirf tumhare wajase huya. Tumhare wajase Parth ne meri behen se uchi awaz mein baat ki. You are the reason behind whole thing, why just you disappear from our life and if you can't do that then go and die somewhere." He spat out venom.

She kept mum but her eyes filled with fresh tears. He realized what he said under the spell of his hearted. He looked at her face and observe that keely. He find it more pale then before and dull. The glow was vanished from there. He noticed dark circles under her eyes and she looks weaker too. His grip became loosen on her arms.

"Are you take your breakfast?" He asked suddenly thus she looked at him surprisingly.

"Why are you starting at my face, answer me damn it?" He yanked her shoulder when she nodded positively.

"Medicines?" He enquired more but she can't reply this time.

"Don't try my patience Sanyukta." He gritted his teeth thus she nodded a no thus made him furious more.

"Then whom are you waiting for, Florence Nightingale? Wo aake tumhe medicine khilayegi, go and take your medicines right now." He said a little bit angry when her lips curved into a faint smile. He felt awkward as he realized his words.

"Such a shameless women you are! Itna sab karne ke baad vi tumhe hasi aah rahi hain?" He said gritted his teeth when her smile vanished.

"I'm sorry." She murmured lowered her lashes.

"No you are not, just get lost in front of me." He said and dragged her till to the door and closed it on her face.

She kept standing there few more minutes then came back to her room. There was a serin smile playing on her lips seeing his caring side after a long period.

"He still cares for me." She smiled brightly but her happiness is no longer as soon as reality stuck her and her eyes filled with tears as now it's her destiny only.

There Randhir was marching restlessly in his room.

"What was that, do I still feel for her? Do I still care for her?" He placed his fingers in between his hairs.

"No, no there is nothing between us, aagar kuch hain vi toh sirf aur sirf nafrat and I'll show my hatred to you Sanyukta. She just trying to trap me in her web again but this time I can't let her win. Sanyukta now I can show my true colour to you." He was determined to do so.

                              * * * * * * * * *

"Nanny maine aapne kuch friends ko lunch par bulaya hain so make some special dishes for them." Randhir said and went to his room when nanny was surprised to listening this as he invited his friends on this crucial moment but don't say anything.

"Aachanak dosto ko kyu bulaya hoga?" Nanny discuss it with Sanyukta.

"Aachha hi hain na nanny, dosto ke saath honge toh unnka mood vi aachha hi hoga." Sanyukta smiled at her when nanny shook her head in confusion.

Ishika, Rehan, Sahil and Yoyo four of Randhir's friends came to his house as Randhir invited them suddenly.

"Hello nanny kaise hain aap?" Ishika asked with a smile.

"Aachhi hu beti, baitho. Tum sab vi baitho." Nanny said them.

"Nanny Randhir kaha hain aapne room mein?" Ishika asked thus nanny nodded a yes.

"Toh main usse le kar aati hu." Ishika said and left when other three stay there. Rehan is looking the house when Sahil and Yoyo sat down.

"Hmm nice house but don't you think ke renovation ki jarurat hain!" Rahan asked his friends and take a round of the house.

Just then Sanyukta came out from her room, Rehan is so busy to roaming around thus he can't noticed her and bumped with her. Sanyukta was about to fall when he hold her by her waist, she looked at him surprisingly when Rehan also looked at her.

"I'm sorry, wo I didn't see you." Rehan apologized when help her to stand up.

"It's okay, thank you." Sanyukta smiled a little without knowing that the whole thing was scene by Randhir who was fuming now stood at the stairs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friends please I want all your support here. I request you all to give me your precious vote and make me the winer. Cause it's a Readers choice so the story with maximum reads and votes and also the best story line will win. I'll try to give my best but I want your support too. So friends please give your precious votes and comments too.

Silent readers please give your precious votes and comments too.

Thank you. Love you all. 😍 😘

Words : 1173

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Saddahaqcontests

pooja919

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें