Epilogue A

"How could you Parth, I said muffins aur tum yeh cup cakes leke aah geye!" Arpita asked angrily.

"Wo uss shop mein muffins nehi mile toh..."

"Toh phir aur koi shop nehi tha keya!" Arpita didn't let him complete.

"Actually you don't care about me Parth, in fact you don't love me at all." And she started sobbing.

It's normal now a days in "Shekhawat Villa" as Arpita's pregnancy mood swings is on high. She is on her 9th month and that makes her cranky and moody all the time. She turned to angry from her happy mood in just seconds and everyone scared from her this avatar. Only Sanyukta can handle her and her mood swings.

"No Arpi it's not like that." Parth said sitting beside her.

"No aaisa hi hain, you don't love me anymore. Am now pregnant and lost my charm and beauty that's why you neglect me. And I know you will leave me soon." And she started crying badly.

"But one thing you forget that am the sister of the famous lawyer Randhir Singh Shekhawat, aur bhai tumhe chhodega nehi! Negligence ki case mein." She said furiously with red shot eyes when Parth smiled a little.

"Kaise bhul sakta hu baby that you are your brother's Princess. But one thing which you forget that you are my Queen and the would be mother of our Prince or Princess. So how can I'll live without my life!" He said wiping her tears when she looked at him.

"That means you won't leave me na Parth?" She asked hopefully.

"Never in your wildest dream baby." He said cupping her face.

"That means you love me?" She asked with twinkled eyes.

"In my dream also." He said and captured her lips.

"Ahhmmm, ahhmmm....keya main aandar aah sakti hu?" Came a voice from the threshold.

Arpita and Parth parted quickly and saw Sanyukta stood there at the door closing her eyes with one hand.

"Aare Sanyu aah na." Parth said and get up from the bed quickly when Sanyukta entered.

"Kahi maine disturb toh nehi kiya na?" Sanyukta asked with a naughty grin.

"Nehi nehi wo hum toh bass aaise hi..." Parth stammered badly.

"Haan di hum toh bass baat kar rahe thay." Arpita said forcing a smile.

"Hmm bahut ho geyi hain baatein aab yeh khau." Sanyukta said and kept a plate full of muffins on the table.

"Muffins." Arpita's eyes lit up.

"Haan tumne kaha tha na ke tumhe muffins khana hain toh phir maine try kiya, zara taste karke batao ke kaisa hain." Sanyukta said with a smile.

"Thank you Sanyu, you are a saviour. Otherwise yeh muffins ke wajase aaj toh main geya tha kaam se." Parth said when take a relief of sigh.

"Huhhh tum toh baat hi mat karo mujhse." Arpita twisted her lips.

"Aare aabhi toh sweetly baat kar rahi thi aur aabhi rudely behave kar rahi ho?" Parth asked surprisingly.

"Mera mood hain main jaise chahu waise behave karungi, samjhe." Arpita said angrily.

"Aachha bass bass aabhi tum dono jhagra mat karo. Arpita tum yeh muffins taste karke batao." Sanyukta said when Arpita tasted them.

"Ummmm....it's awesome di am just craving for it." Arpita moaned in satisfaction. Just then they heard the horn of a car.

"Lagta hain bhai aah geye." Arpita said.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें