Chapter 14

Randhir stopped his car inside his house and came out. Arpita and Parth also came out followed by him.

"Di aap aandar keya kar rahi hain bahar aaiye na!" Arpita said when Sanyukta came out slowly.

Yes Sanyukta was agreed to come here for Arpita's shake only. She was that much adamant and was instead her continuously for come with her. But when Sanyukta denied again and again she played her card and denied to come here with Randhir thus Sanyukta has no option but get agree with her condition. As she don't want to suffer her.

"She is as adamant as her brother!" Sanyukta murmured under her breath and packed her bag.

Nanny was happy to saw them. And her eyes became moist to saw Sanyukta. She asked her whereabouts thus she nodded positively. Arpita was about to entered when she stopped her.

"Aare shaadi ke baad paheli baar jode mein aayi ho, aarti toh utar lu tum dono ki." Nanny said and do aarti when Parth and Arpita take her blessing.

Nanny was about to do aarti of Sanyukta when Randhir interrupted.

"What are you doing nanny, she is not a family member, she is just an out sider." Randhir said coldly when Sanyukta gulped hard. Parth clenched his jaw but still remain silent as Sanyukta gesture him to do that.

"Lekin baba aabhi Sanyukta betiya iss ghar ki meheman hain, aur meheman toh bhagbaan hota hain na! Aur bhagbaan ki aarti toh utarni hi chahiye." Nanny said and do the aarti when Randhir clenched his jaw.

"Aare beta aandar aau na." Nanny said when Sanyukta was hesitating.

"Ji nanny wo main out house mein rahena chahati thi. I mean yeha rahungi toh aap sabko problem hogi." She said slowly when Randhir looked at her shockingly.

"Baat toh aaise kar rahi hain jaise kitna care karti hain sabki! Huhhh fake, all fake." He murmured under his breath.

"Keya baat kar rahi ho di, aap aur out house mein rahengi, bilkul nehi. Aap aapne room mein rahengi, chaliye aandar." Arpita said when Sanyukta looked at her helplessly.

"Arpita is right Mrs. Mittal." Randhir said this.

"Her name is Sanyukta." Parth said coldly as he can't take it anymore when Randhir looked at him.

"Maybe but am always addressed her by her surname and now her surname is Mittal, right!" Randhir said in a sarcastic way and looked at Sanyukta.

"So Mrs. Mittal you can't stay at the out house as you are now my responsibility and I want you to stay here." He said firmly when Sanyukta kept mum.

Randhir called a servant and told him to take Arpita and Parth's luggage in Arpita's room at upstairs. Sanyukta was about to take her suitcase when Parth stopped her.

"Are you out of your mind Sanyu, itna critical operation ke baad tu yeh heavy suitcase utha rahi hain. Leave it to me." Parth said and lifted up the suitcase.

"Will you please tell me that which one is her room?" Parth asked when Randhir pointed towards a room where Sanyukta stay before. Parth kept Sanyukta's luggage at her room and told her to take rest and leave.

Sanyukta entered her room, she came here after so many days. She saw the room was same like before in which condition she left. She felt emotional. She open her cupboard and saw her stuffs there. Her books her belongings every thing was there. She took out the books and saw an envelope which she hide behind those books. She open it. There was a picture of Randhir which she take from Arpita giving her several excuses. Sanyukta caressed his picture and turned it. There are something written on it's back.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें