Chapter 24

Laying on her bed Sanyukta was lost in her thoughts. Her lips broke into a smile remembering their old memories but eyes soon filled with tears as now she has only his memories left.

He took the right decision to marry Ishika. She is beautiful, intelligent and she has the status also and the most important think she don't have a dark past like her.

"I'm happy for you sir. Yes I love you but we aren't meant to be together." She murmured closing her eyes when a lone tear escaped from there as she decided it's the time to leave before her selfish heart ditched her and he come to know the truth.

                              * * * * * * * * *

As morning appeared Randhir open his eyes with lots of difficulties. As soon as he opened his eyes the first thing he remembered was their kiss. He get up with a jolt.

"Ohh shit what I had done?" He murmured under his breath and ran his fingers into his hairs.

"Now how I going to face her?" He can't think anymore cause oh his headache when he heard a knock on his door which bring her back to the reality.

"Come in." He said holding his head when Sanyukta entered and forwarded a glass of lemonade at him.

"Isse pee lijiye aapka hangover utar jayega." She said when he looked at her with shocking expression.

"I was not in my sense last night but you are, rok nehi sakti thi mujhe?" He said when she lowered her lashes.

"Actually tum yeha aayi thi uss maksad se, mujhe manipulate karne. Aur aabhi vi muh uthake chali aayi! Such a desparet woman you are." He sniffed in disgust and dashed to the washroom when she left the room quietly.

                              * * * * * * * * *

"Nanny mujhe Ishika se jald se jald engagement karni hain aap intezam karo." Randhir declared when Arpita gasped.

"Thik hain baba waise vi aaj shaam ko Ishika aapne parents ke saath aane wali hain engagement ki date fix karne. Tum vi jaldi ghar wapas aah jana, sab mill kar koi aachhi si tarik thik kar lenge." Nanny said when Randhir looked at her blankly.

"Why the hell everything was happening due to his plan! Why no one was given any objection against him? Nanny also given green signal to this engagement knowing every damn thing." He groaned in his mind and ask.

"Aapne mujhe iss ware mein pahele kyu nehi baataya?" He raided his brows.

"Baba tum miloge tab batayungi na, chalo koi baat nehi aabhi baata diya." Nanny said when he get back to his room without touching his breakfast.

                              * * * * * * * * *

He was marching restlessly in his room. It's hell confusing, it's him who wanted the marriage as soon as possible then why not he was happy! And the reason is Sanyukta who was around him.

"Urghhh....I just hate you." He groaned. Just then he heard a knock and next Sanyukta entered with his coffee.

"Ji aapki coffee." She said and kept that on the table when he looking at her.

"Ji yeh nanny ne banaya hain, main toh bass..." But before she completed she was pinned against the wall hard.

"Such a shameless women you are jo phirse mere samne chali aayi." He gritted his teeth when she look down.

"I know sir that you hate me and my presence here. Maine nanny se iss ware mein baat ki hain, lekin Arpita nehi maan rahi hain. But you don't worry sir aapke shaadi se pehele hi main yehase chali jayungi." She said making him numb for a moment.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें