Epilogue B

Sanyukta was laying on her bed and was lost in somewhere when she heard the clicked sound on the door and a smile automatically came to her lips as she knew who was there.

"Aap phir se yeha!" She raised her brows.

"Haan toh!" He smiled when settled beside her.

"Aap aaise haar roz aah jate ho aagar kisine dekh liya toh!" She said slowly.

"Toh?" He asked innocently.

"Huhhh aapko keya, koi aapko kuch nehi bolega but sab mujhe hi tease karenge." She complained when he pulled her closer.

"Kyu tease karenge, main toh aapne fiancée ke saath hu." He smirked at her thus she turned red.

"Dhyet!" She slapped on his chest playfully and hide her face in his chest when he smiled warmly.

"Don't worry, mujhe kisine nehi dekha." He lied bluntly as he don't wants to feel her uncomfortable.

"Hmm." She hummed.

"Toh aabhi vi gussa ho?" He asked caressing her hairs.

"Main aap par kabhi gussa ho sakti hu keya!" She replied.

"Aachhaaaa!" He said playfully kissing on her nap.

"Hmmm." She hummed again.

"Aachha suniye thank you." She said breaking the hug.

"Kiss liye?" He asked surprisingly.

"Bass aaise hi." She said when playing with his shirts button.

"Hmmm, aachha suno." She looked at him.

"Thank you." He said thus she became confused.

"Kiss liye?" She crocked her eyes.

"For everything." He said touching her cheek.

"Tumne Arpi ke liye, mere liye, iss ghar ke liye jo kuch vi kiya usske liye ek thank you kafi nehi hain, phir vi..." He said hesitatingly when she became angry.

"Randhir aapne phirse wo baat chhedi! Maine aapse kaha tha na ke hum iss ware mein kabhi baat nehi karenge." She frowned when he looked at her eyes.

"Baat na karne se keya saach badal jayega! Keya main wo sab sacrifice bhul jayunga jo tumne humare liye kiya hain yeah phir wo sab torture bhul jayunga jo maine tumhe kiya tha!" He said sternly when Sanyukta gulped hard.

She knows that Randhir till not over from the fact that he tortured her for a wrong reason. And he was still on his guilt trip. He always blame himself for his ruthless behaviour with her and that's the reason Sanyukta always tried to avoid this topic.

"Randhir bhul jaiye..." She tried to say something but stopped by him.

"Bhul jau, kaise bhul jau Sanyukta aur keya keya bhul jau? Bhul jau ke maine tumhe torture kiya, abuse kiya, assault kiya. I....I also bad mouthing about your character. Maine tumhe kitna rulaya, kitna sataya." His eyes became moist.

"I slapped you also. Main....maine haat uthaya tum par!" He looked at his right hand.

"Yehi haat uthaya tha na maine tum par!" He mumbled then started bang it on the wall hard.

"Randhir!" Sanyukta almost screamed and caught his hand.

"Keya kar rahe ho aap, pagal ho geye ho keya!" She said looking at his red eyes.

"Keya aap bhul geye hain ke maine aapse keya kaha tha, stop blaming yourself or else I won't forgive you." She said furiously when tears rolled down from his eyes thus made her heart ached.

Agony of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें