Chapter 9

*FIRST LOOK!!*
I  made a promo video of Ryena and Agenos, how I see them. I'm not sure about their casting though. Hope you like it ❤
Here's the link too, go check it out:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JArGqoPcfkI

First look at Ryena and Agenos! Don't miss out!
______________________________________

Agenos remembered, it was the time when Ivy and Ryena had come to save him. Yes, moments after that epic battle with the unknown. The only good thing that this battle brought, was his sister. Agenos closed his eyes and let the memories take over.

Ryena took one last look at the burning corpse of her friend Debanor and then let Ivy drag her away from the room. The stone corridor connected to the room was dark and smelled strange. Ivy suspected there was someone hiding in the gloom, but couldn't find anyone. Somewhere deep in her heart, Ryena felt a tug. Agenos was near.

The silouhette with the icy-blue eyes marched back to the cave where Agenos lay painfully unconscious. He didn't have to go anywhere, they were approaching on their own. Tip-tap, tip-tap came the patter of feet. The silhouette stepped back into the cover of gloom, and only it's icy-blue eyes could be seen, two pinpricks of bright blue light. Agenos's body jerked once more and a breath escaped his lips. He was waking up.

The corridor took a sharp turn towards the right. Even from a distance of at least ten steps, Ryena and Ivy could make out the light emanating from around the corner. With a silent command from her fingers, Ryena sent Ivy to the opposite wall. Ivy treaded lightly until she found a angle to see around the turn. She gasped.
"Sire!" On the ground of a seemingly large cave lay a jerking Agenos. Without thinking Ivy rushed inside and knelt down beside Agenos. She took no notice of the blue orbs floating in the darkness. Ryena did. The moment she entered, her eyes connected with the two orbs raised in the darkness. Ryena unsheathed Invictus. The silouhette stepped out of the gloom and gave a bone-chilling smile. It sent a shiver down Ryena's back.
"Muhati" Ryena whispered. Invictus flickered.
"It is not as powerful yet." The deep voice boomed in the cave. It had come from the silouhette with ice-blue eyes.
"Who are you?" Ryena inquired.
Ivy raised her sword and her gaze flicked to the silouhette. She was still holding Agenos.
"Ah, sibling love." The accentuated voice boomed again.
"What do you intend to say?" Ivy spoke.
"Living in darkness, we are. The truths of life buried deep, deep down." The voice cackled and bounced off the cave walls.
"Explain yourself!" Ivy growled.
"That's your brother, you hold in your arms young lady. You're his sister." The voice cackled again. The blue orbs shimmered.
Ivy's gaze fixed on Agenos's face. Blood pounded in her ears. The words of the silouhette echoed in her mind. Her heartbeat picked up pace. She stood up unable to be near Agenos, but slid back to the ground to be near him.
"Liar!" She grunted.
"Indeed? Would you deny the bond you share with your 'sire', young lady? You risk your life for just loyalty? Tell me, my words did not struck a string. You know it deep down, and so does he." The deep voice reverberated in the cave.
Ivy gazed at Agenos for a few seconds in complete silence. Agenos's body jerked again and his eyes opened a fraction. Their eyes met.
"Ivy..." Agenos whispered.
"I saw you..." He raised his hand slowly and cupped her face.
"You're my.... sister!" He exclaimed. Pain shot through his body. He turned on his side and coughed up blood.
"Brother!" Ivy whispered and turned him to face her. She wiped off the blood on his chin and held his hand. At that exact moment, the ice-blue eyes blinked and, Agenos and Ivy were thrown into flashback.

Agenos's father, one of the first Mystiques going into war, leaving behind a new-born Agenos and his mother. In the war with Icy-blue eyes, he met another Mystique. A lady. Fighting together, brought them closer. And then a baby girl was born. Ivy. Agenos's father holding little Ivy in his arms and talking to her about her brother, his son, Agenos. Agenos's father and Ivy's mother falling in the war. The grief striking Agenos's mother and resulting in her death, leaving behind two little orphans. Half-siblings, Agenos and Ivy.

The flashback left them panting. They slowly stood up, Ivy supporting Agenos. Their eyes found the silouhette with ice-blue eyes and only one word escaped their mouths.
"YOU!" They croaked at the same time.
In a flash, souls surrounded them and started thumping their hands on the wall in a rhythmic motion.
Thump-clap-thump-tap, thump-clap-thump-tap, thump-clap-thump-tap...
Ryena, Agenos and Ivy huddled together, their eyes frantically looking around the cave.
"What is happening? What is that?" Ryena's​ voice raised.
"The calling." The accentuated voice boomed. The room grew dark again. The bright blue orbs were gone. The thumping stopped. The souls vanished. The cave was quite once more, leaving behind the three Mystiques to deal with their new found truth.

______________________________________

Hola Mystiques!
So sorry for the late update, as I said earlier, no motivation.
I've entered this story in the Wattys and your support can help this story get it's recognition.

A few chapters from now will have bonuses like this (the video) as a vote of thanks for your support ❤️

What do you think of this chapter?

Until the next installment,
Stay amazing 😘

Until the next installment, Stay amazing 😘