C h a p t e r 1

Your elven ears strained to see if the sound you heard would repeat. Hearing a twig snap behind you, you nock and arrow and turn around ready to shoot. Upon turning around you see three blonde elves, two of them ready to shoot you. You slowly lower your bow, the elf in the middle approached you, "Man ci?" he asked, you didn't answer, "Man ci?" he asked again sternly. "Im (Y/n)." you say trying to sound confident, "Im Haldir."

"What are you doing in the realm of the Lady of the Wood?" he asked as he began to circle you, looking you over. "I do not know." you say. He chuckled, "Really?..." he was in front of you again, "Then how did you get here?" he crossed his arms. "I do not know." you say. "You lie." he said firmly. "I truly do not know... I woke up under a tree an hour ago." he looked at you curiously, "I was trying to find my way out."

"You remember nothing of before you woke up." he says raising his hand, the other two elves lowered their bows. "No, I woke up and found myself here with these," you gesture to your weapons, "and this." reaching down your shirt, you pull out a necklace. It was an emerald shaped in a perfect circle, little diamonds surrounding it. When Haldirs' eyes landed upon it they widened, He looked at you, "You will return with us to Lothlorien." he said turning, "Tolo." he called as he began to walk. Haldirs' head was spinning, he had to be sure..was the prophecy about to come true.

Man ci- who are you
Im- my name is
Tolo- come