C h a p t e r 2

It didn't take long to reach Lothlorien, looking up in the trees you see platforms, stairs swirling around trees, lights as bright as the moon. Haldir led you up the biggest tree, reaching the platform he looked at you, "Stay here." he said before walking up a flight of steps and out of sight.

"This is the girl?" you hear a voice ask. Haldir descended down the stairs accompanied by another elf. "Yes, can you tell my Lord Celeborn?" Haldir asks as the both stand in front of you. "What is your name child?" Celeborn asks. "(Y/n) my Lord." you say looking down. "May I see this necklace of yours?" he asks. You take out the jewel from your shirt and show it to him. "May I?" he asks holding out his hand. You take it off and hand it to him.

Celeborn examines the jewel carefully before handing it back, "I would like you to stay here until Lady Galadriel returns." it wasn't a request, you put the necklace back on and tuck it in your shirt. "Show her a room and get her some food." Celeborn tells one of the elves who was pointing his bow at you earlier.

"Is it her?" Haldir asks urgently when you were gone. "I am not sure... why are you so anxious Haldir?" Celeborn asks looking at Haldir curiously, "What if it is her... what if it is not... what does it matter?" Haldir looks in the distance and sees you. "It does matter." Haldir says softly. "Why?" Celeborn asks. Haldir looks at him,"If it is her..." he sighed, "It is something Lady Galadriel told me," Celeborn looked at Haldir intently, "She said Lord Elrond has seen my future... and it lies with the one..." he looks down the stairs and watches you as you descend, "of the prophecy."