C h a p t e r 5

"It must be her." Haldir tells Celeborn before eating a grape. "Do you have feelings for her Haldir?" Celeborn asks. "Of course not." though Haldir was still fighting that battle in his heart. "(Y/n) hir vuin." the elf announces before stepping away. When Haldir laid eyes on you, he felt hypnotized. The blue dress showed your curves and made you look... perfect. "Tolo, govano ven." Celeborn says, you walk to the table and sit next to Celeborn, Haldir across from you. When you looked at Haldir, you blushed when a soft smile appeared on his face.

"So..." Celeborn broke the silence, "did you sleep well?" you looked at him. "Actually... I think I had that dream..." you looked at Haldir, "What was it?" Celeborn asks. You told them about the orcs chasing you, finding the necklace, "Then it started to glow." you looked at Celeborn, "then... a voice came from it." Celeborn looked at you intently. "What did it say?" he asks. "It said that I am the chosen one, the one to rid you of evil." Celeborn looked at Haldir. "It was only a dream..." you say unconfidently. "Maybe... we will be sure when Lady Galadriel returns." Celeborn looked at Haldir, "Why don't you take (Y/n) and show her around." Haldir stood and walked to you, he pulled out your chair. "Thank you." you say standing.

"What do you do?" you ask Haldir when you reached the ground. "I am a Marchwarden." he says smiling. Haldir took you through the woods and showed you where springs were, and even more. "Haldir..." you say stopping. Haldir turned and looked at you. "There is something else the voice said... It said I was destined to meet someone." Haldir didn't know what to say, he looked in your eyes, inches from your face. "Haldir... why are you so eager to find out if I am the one?" you ask. He didn't expect you to ask that, he wasn't sure if he should tell you the truth or not. "We... better get back." he said before walking past you. Letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding you turned around and looked at Haldir who was slowly walking away. You began to wonder, if you were the chosen one... was Haldir the one you were destined to meet?