Sleepover

Bored right now just go with this stupid short story.

Goths POV

I'm so bored. Nothing exciting is happening. Scratch that. My phone received a notification. I check and see that it's Blue. Sleepover at his house tonight. Why not, sounds fun. I wonder who else is going, because knowing Blue it won't just be me. I check the list. Palette, Edgy McMyChemicalRomance, PJ, Fresh, and Blue. Palette. My eyes focus on his name. Look at Blue being a little matchmaker. You've got the Cherryberry, Freshpaper, and us. Of course. Blue the cute little devil. I wish I could hate him but I really can't.

In the next few hours I'm at Blue's house. He greets me with enthusiasm, and leads me to where everybody is already goofing off. Palette smiles when he sees me, and I return the smile.

"Now that we're all here I'd like to say why I invited you," Blue grins.

"Yeah I figured it out thanks!" I reply cheekily.

"Well hush I'm explaining it Goth," Blue retorts. I scoff. "Anyways you're all here because I wanted to get you together. PJ and Fresh, there's Red and I, and of course the infamous Palette and Goth," Blue says proudly.

"Wait we didn't tell you we're dating?" PJ asks. Blue shakes his head and laughs.

"I guess it's just Poth then!" Blue giggles. He grabs Palette and I by the wrist and shoves us in a random room. The door closes behind us and I hear furniture being moved in front of it.

"Blue is quite the sneaky one," I tell Palette absently.

"Actually it was my idea," Palette says quickly. I look at him funnily. He kisses me. I kiss back. I kiss him back. I break away to breathe first.

"I guess you're quite the sneaky one," I laugh, before kissing Palette again.