Yandere Palette 2 (NaJ)(Requested by ObeyUndertaleau2005)

Palette's POV

I love a lot of things. My parents, my friends, cheerleading. Mostly Goth though. I value Goth over my own life. I'd do anything for him. Anything at all. 

Goth's POV

"Heeeey Goth!" an annoyingly flirty voice says.

I sigh. "Hello Kira."

"So, what's up?" The girl asks.

"I'm... Doing my job?" I reply, annoyance in my voice. She doesn't notice.

"Wanna hang out later?" Kira asks.

"Um, no. Reason one, you're a student, I'm a teacher. Reason two, I'm busy." 

Kira snorts. "Whatever you're doing it can wait for me. Right?"

"You're completely ignoring what I said first."

"Hello Goth!" Oh thank god.

"Hi Palette!" I greet, shoving Kira away. She growls and stalks off. "Thanks for getting her to leave," I add.

"No problem, you seemed annoyed!" Palette chirps.

"Right." I glance at the clock. "Don't you have to go to cheer practice or something?"

Palette follows my gaze. "OH SHOOT! You're right! I'll be back after school Gothy! See you later!"

I chuckle quietly as Palette runs off. He's so cute.

Palette's POV

I rush from the library, with much regret. I didn't want to leave, but if I missed practice I could be fired, which would lead to me never seeing Goth again. Yeah, I don't want that to happen. No way. I enter the gym, breathing heavily from my quick run here. The cheerleaders are warming up, or flirting with jocks. The usual. Except, theres somebody who isn't from either category. I reckognize her. Kira, the girl who was flirting with MY Gothy.

"Hi Kira!" I call, putting on a false smile.

"What do you want?!" She hollers back.

"Uhmm I-I wanted t-to tell you something.." I mutter. Heh, I'm really pulling this act off.

"Oh ok sweetie," She says softly, making an ugly baby face at me. I walk from the gym and into a supply closet, Kira following closely behind. "Ick a supply closet?" She gags.

"I-I didn't want anybody to hear.." I murmur. She smiles sickeningly. 

"Aww Palette that's so cute!" Kira smiles. I hold up some duct tape, and put it across her mouth. Her eyes widen in shock and fear, as I pull out a large knife, which glints in the little light.

"I didn't want anybody to hear your screams Kira. you should know better than to flirt with my Goth. Ok?" I say darkly. A muffled cry escapes the binding on Kira's mouth. Tears start flowing from her big blue eyes as the knife slides across her throat, enough to draw blood. I'm careful not to get any of the blood on my clothes through, seeing as I'm already in my cheer uniform. I check my watch, three minutes until practice starts. "Well Kira, I'll be going now, enjoy your stay," I say. Kira watches helplessly as I leave the small closet. Nobody saw, good.

"Palette! There you are! Most of the cheerleaders are ready to begin!" A girl says, poking her head around the gymnasium door.

"Great!" I follow her back into the gym, and run to the far end of the gym. That's how it works here. We get one half of the gym, and Coach Error get the other half for whatever sports practice there is that day. Today that would be basketball. He's already yelling at the team to do some laps. I assemble the cheerleaders, and begin practice. Halfway through I see a group of students walk into the gym, and take a seat on the bleachers or whatever the heck you call them. I name each one in my head as the cheerleaders practice a difficult maneuver. Alphys, Papyrus, Napstablook, Fresh, and Goth. Some of the nerds of the school. Papyrus and Napstablook are both reading, and Goth and Alphys are whispering to each other, sometimes looking at where the team and cheerleaders are. I notice their hands accidentally brush against each other. Ok that's it. Alphys, you got to go.

"Ok captain what now?" The same girl form earlier addresses me.

"Do the whole routine one more time, then I think we'll be done for today!" I say cheerfully. She nods and the group positions themselves for the beginning. I watch in amazement as they do backflips, cartwheels, and other spectacular feats. It'll be a sad day when one of them flirts with Goth, because I'm kind of becoming attached to them. After that practice is over, and I rush over to talk to Alphys. "H-Hey can you come w-with me for a minute Alphys? I wanted to ask you something.." I say. She nods and says goodbye to the others. I don't go into the supply closet where I know Kira is still resting, alive or dead I'm not sure. We just stand in the hallway.

"S-So what do you want to k-know P-Palette?" She asks.

"Nothing. I just wanted you to stop flirting with my Goth!" I whisper.

"I-I wasn't flirting!" She squeaks. I'm about to pull out my sharp knife when a hand is placed on my shoulder.

"Yo. Palette. What're you doing with my girlfriend," It's Undyne.

"G-Girlfriend?" I ask.

"Oh.. Uhh yeah.. H-Heh." Alphys stutters.

"Oh thank god." I mumble.

"What was that punk?" Undyne growls.

"I said thank go, because I was dared by somebody to pretend to be crazy until somebody else came up, I'm glad you came when you did!" I lie. Nailed it.

"Ok that's weird." Alphys murmurs.

"Yeah..." I agree. They walk away, talking in lowered voices.

Goth's POV

I start to wonder what Palette needed Alphys for, I know I really shouldn't eavesdrop but I'm so curious. I exit the gym, to see Palette standing alone at the door of a supply closet. His arm is reaching for the handle.

"Palette!" I call. His arm drops and he turns to face me. A smile breaks out on his face.

"Hiya Goth!" He replies, taking a step away from the door.

"Why were you talking to Alphys?" I ask. His expression drops.

"I.. I was getting advice. O-On how to tell somebody you l-like them," He admits. I feel my heart drop.

"Oh, ok. S-So why were you about to open that closet?" I ask. Palette glances at it and shrugs.

"Dunno, curiosity I guess," he says. I just nod.

"Alphys told me to just be blunt about it so I guess, huh. Goth I like you and," he glances at his watch while I turn a vibrant purple from blush, "and- OH MY GOSHNESS IM LATE GOTTA GO BYE!"

I watch Palette rush down the hall, smiling. Then my attention turns to the janitors closet. I've been working here for ages, and never seen inside one. I find myself opening the door and staring inside. I regret that choice. Kira is inside, limp, covered in blood, dead. I slam the door shut, and call the police on my phone. They arrive minutes later.

After removing the body, and examining the area, they tell me no trace of the killer is left. I sigh and decide to leave after that. I'm so glad that the innocent cinnamon roll known as Palette didn't open that door. It wouldn't scarred him for life. I do know that I need to protect him though, I don't want him to be the next victim of the killer in this school.

(A/N): MORE YANDERE EHEHEHHEHEH. Sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for 1.7k reads!