Yandere Goth (Requested by wereana)

Palette's POV 

Today is a normal day. 

Oh how I regret those words now. If I had known how my life would've changed today, I wouldn't have gone to school. It's all his fault.

|Flashback|

I grab my phone and call Goth, getting comfortable in my chair. He picks up.

"Hey Palette!"

"Hiya Goth!"

"What's up? You don't usually call me at... ohhhh what time is it? 4:30?" 

"Pfft well I don't," I snicker.

"So why are you calling me exactly?"

"Schools cancelled! I wanted to know if you wanted to come over!"

"Sure!"

"Ok see you soon!"

I hang up. School was cancelled. Third time this month honestly. There have been three murders in the past month, and the killer is still at large. Sad thing is they've all been close friends to me. 

Yesterday one of my best friends, her name being Kelsey, was the lastest victim. She was a 14 year old human, with sparkling blue eyes and silky brown hair. She had told me a few days ago she had a small crush on me. It really hurt me to say I had other interests, to break her heart. Now she's gone. I never even told her sorry. In fact, everybody that has died has been so close to me we could become a couple I feel I didn't have my sights set on somebody else. I think I might have a Yandere on my hands.

Hours later I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shout at the door, not moving from my position. The door opens and I see Goth smiling in at me. I smile and jump up. "Hi Goth!" I say cheerily, throwing my arms around him. He hugs back, rubbing my back.

"Hey Palette.... Are you ok after all this? I mean.. How are you so happy?" Goth says quietly.

"I- Well it's just....," I trail off, taking a deep breath. Goth looks at me, sympathy in his eyes. I exhale, and say everything I've never said before, because I trust Goth. "I'm always act happy, even when the world is practically crumbling around me. At first I thought, and I know this sounds silly, that it was just impossinle for me to be sad. Though, as I grew older I realized why I always kept up this act. I've always known how negativity can infect a whole population because one person is sad, and drags people down with them. So, I've always put on a smile to make everyone around me happy. It's not fake smile to tell myself I'm ok, but a smile to make others smile too," I says, taking few breaths and speaking quickly. Goth stares in shock.

"Oh god Palette I'm so sorry... I....." he sputters.

"I guess there's only one person who could break me if they died.." I grimace. "The- The person I love..." 

Goth's POV 

The person I love

I have killed so many people for the skeleton in front of me, and he loves somebody. What if it isn't me? I'll be heartbroken.. Mentally broken.. I've ruined my life for this skeleton, but was it really for nothing?

"Who?" I ask, trying to hide my sadness.

"Well you of course!" Palette giggles, knocking into me. I smile and pluck his cap of his head. He pouts and tried to grab it back. "Heh. Are you mad at me?" Palette asks finally, giving up his attempts.

"No I could never be mad at my new boyfriend!" I tease, placing the hat on my head. Palette girls and burries his face into my chest. I smile and rub his back slowly.

If only he knew what if really done. But this is what I wanted, and I don't plan on telling him anytime soon. 

Palette's POV 

It's nice to know somebody feels the same.

|Flashback ends|

After that Goth drove me over to his place, and we went to his basement to play some video games. Poking out of a door I saw a hand, and it belonged to Kelsey. Goth forgot to hide the evidence. I was slammed against a wall, hands tied together, gagged so I couldn't scream. 

"Don't worry Palette. We'll be together forever. That's what you want right?" I hear, before my world going black.