Yandere Palette (Full Version)

Palette's POV

I love a lot of things. My parents, my friends, cheerleading. Mostly Goth though. I value Goth over my own life. I'd do anything for him. Anything at all.

Goth's POV

"Heeeey Goth!" an annoyingly flirty voice says.

I sigh. "Hello Kira."

"So, what's up?" The girl asks.

"I'm... Doing my job?" I reply, annoyance in my voice. She doesn't notice.

"Wanna hang out later?" Kira asks.

"Um, no. Reason one, you're a student, I'm a teacher. Reason two, I'm busy."

Kira snorts. "Whatever you're doing it can wait for me. Right?"

"You're completely ignoring what I said first."

"Hello Goth!" Oh thank god.

"Hi Palette!" I greet, shoving Kira away. She growls and stalks off. "Thanks for getting her to leave," I add.

"No problem, you seemed annoyed!" Palette chirps.

"Right." I glance at the clock. "Don't you have to go to cheer practice or something?"

Palette follows my gaze. "OH SHOOT! You're right! I'll be back after school Gothy! See you later!"

I chuckle quietly as Palette runs off. He's so cute.

Palette's POV

I rush from the library, with much regret. I didn't want to leave, but if I missed practice I could be fired, which would lead to me never seeing Goth again. Yeah, I don't want that to happen. No way. I enter the gym, breathing heavily from my quick run here. The cheerleaders are warming up, or flirting with jocks. The usual. Except, theres somebody who isn't from either category. I reckognize her. Kira, the girl who was flirting with MY Gothy.

"Hi Kira!" I call, putting on a false smile.

"What do you want?!" She hollers back.

"Uhmm I-I wanted t-to tell you something.." I mutter. Heh, I'm really pulling this act off.

"Oh ok sweetie," She says softly, making an ugly baby face at me. I walk from the gym and into a supply closet, Kira following closely behind. "Ick a supply closet?" She gags.

"I-I didn't want anybody to hear.." I murmur. She smiles sickeningly.

"Aww Palette that's so cute!" Kira smiles. I hold up some duct tape, and put it across her mouth. Her eyes widen in shock and fear, as I pull out a large knife, which glints in the little light.

"I didn't want anybody to hear your screams Kira. you should know better than to flirt with my Goth. Ok?" I say darkly. A muffled cry escapes the binding on Kira's mouth. Tears start flowing from her big blue eyes as the knife slides across her throat, enough to draw blood. I'm careful not to get any of the blood on my clothes through, seeing as I'm already in my cheer uniform. I check my watch, three minutes until practice starts. "Well Kira, I'll be going now, enjoy your stay," I say. Kira watches helplessly as I leave the small closet. Nobody saw, good.

"Palette! There you are! Most of the cheerleaders are ready to begin!" A girl says, poking her head around the gymnasium door.

"Great!" I follow her back into the gym, and run to the far end of the gym. That's how it works here. We get one half of the gym, and Coach Error get the other half for whatever sports practice there is that day. Today that would be basketball. He's already yelling at the team to do some laps. I assemble the cheerleaders, and begin practice. Halfway through I see a group of students walk into the gym, and take a seat on the bleachers or whatever the heck you call them. I name each one in my head as the cheerleaders practice a difficult maneuver. Alphys, Papyrus, Napstablook, Fresh, and Goth. Some of the nerds of the school. Papyrus and Napstablook are both reading, and Goth and Alphys are whispering to each other, sometimes looking at where the team and cheerleaders are. I notice their hands accidentally brush against each other. Ok that's it. Alphys, you got to go.