Yandere Palette (Part 3??? Gasp!) (NaJ)

Palette's POV

My eyes narrow, focusing on the target. How dare she... How could she..?! I mean. Honestly. How could she be late for cheer practice!

"Zinnia you're late." I scold, making her roll her eyes.

"Sorry coach. I had to sprint here from the library!" She pants. My eyes narrow, following her as she retreats to join the other cheerleaders. What was she doing in the library? If she was doing anything with Goth I swear I'll- No Palette. That's behind you. She probably had to look something up for a class, then lost track of time.. Yeah. That's it. I don't have to hurt her. Besides, Goth promised he'd be mine. He wouldn't break a promise, he's not that kind of person. Er, monster.

My eyes follow her movements throughout the whole practice. I'm suspicious, and its not a good thing. 

"Class dismissed.." I say after the rehearsal ends. Everybody nods, and goes to their respective changing rooms to get out of the cheerleading uniform. I pull on my jacket and head to the library. Goth is in conversation with the history teacher, Mr. Nightmare. His fingers drum on the counter, mouth moving, though I can't hear a word he says. I hide behind a bookshelf, pretending to look for a book, while really watching them talk. Finally Mr. Nightmare hands Goth a book and leaves, meeting his brother at the door. Goth glances up, gazes around he library, and after deciding nobody else was around he called out to me.

"Hey Palette, are you actually going to look for a book or come over here and talk to me?" He jokes. I jump in suprise, but sheepishly walk over to him. There, I engage in conversation with him. Yet the only thing on my mind is how I still want to kill Zinnia.

|Timeskip a few days because I'm lazy and need to finish this|

I need to get rid of the competition.

Goth's POV

My head hurts. It really really hurts. I can see a figure standing above me. Palette. He holds a knife.

"Palette..." I murmur. Something wet drips onto my face, and the hope that it isn't blood vaguely crosses my mind.

"Goth. I'm sorry. I can't stop myself." he mutters back. My eyes are beginning to a just, and I see that tears are spilling down his face. He steps back, revealing a row of chairs. In them is every girl who ever flirted with me, past or future. He blindfolds me. I don't need to see to know he somehow kills everybody there. It goes silent after a while. That's when I decide its safe to move, undo the poorly tied ropes binding me to the chair. My hands remove the blindfold. Everybody is dead, including Palette. My only love. So, I reset again. This time he won't remember. I can start over. He can start over.

We can start over.

(A/N): this took to long and I got really lazy. (lets just say there was going to be four parts but I shortened it and now this is the end)