Palette X Goth

Goth's POV

I lay on my bed, face down, not wanting to get up. The digital clock next to my bed reads 10:00 am. I decide that if I'm going to lay here I should at least listen to some music. I fish around for my phone on the small table, and eventually close my fingers around the cool smooth surface. My fingers move as if with a mind if their own, waking up the phone and opening the head music app. I select my playlist and shove my face into my pillow even more. Through my headphones I hear the doorbell ring, and voices talking. Just then my favorite song comes on, and I forget the rest of the world.

Palette's POV 

Mr. Geno lets me in, and informs me Goth is in his room. I head to the room and open the door. Goth is laying on his bed, facing away from the door. He is clearly unaware of my presence. A lovely noise fills the room, and I realize Goth is humming. I recognize the tune, but making any noise would let Goth know I'm here, and I want to hear him hum some more. As the song progresses the humming turns into quiet singing. The singing grows louder and louder until the room is filled with Goth's melodic voice. As he reaches the last part of the song I find myself singing too, harmonizing with Goth. His head turns sharply, hearing my voice. Then he smiles and continues the song, gazing at me the whole time. Then the song is over, and we're left staring at each other. 

"Uhhhhh hi Goth!" I say after some awkward silence. Goth blushes furiously and hides under the blanket. I laugh and walk over, trying to pull Goth out from underneath the blanket. I succeed, which catches Goth off guard.

"You have a great voice!" I tell Goth, who blushes even more.

"T-Thanks you too," he mutters. I giggle and bounce onto his bed. Goth squeals and hides under the blankets again. I just laugh and pull out my phone. Time to text PJ.

Me: Hey Jam!

PJ: Sup Palette

Me: Think it's time to make my move?

PJ: If you think so..

Me: Ok then

"Hey Goth?" I ask, putting my phone down.

"Mhmm?" I hear from under the blanket.

"Can you like come out from under there?" I joke. Goth's head pokes out from his hiding place. "So I wanted to tell you something!"

"What?"

"I like you!" 

Good job Palette. Stupidly blunt. Goth blushes bright purple and dives into his blankets agin. Mumbling something inaudible.

Goth's POV 

I mumble the words "I like you too," as I hide in my comfy sanctuary. I feel arms wrap around me from outside the blankets, and I know that Palette is hugging me. I look up again and see him smiling down at me. Then I see my dad Reaper standing in the doorway, that Palette must've left open. 

He gives me the thumbs up and mouths, "niiiiiiice," before walking away. I'm tempted to scream after him, but honestly I don't want to leave Palette's embrace. I feel something against my cheek, and see Palette kissing it. I move my head, so take he kisses my lips (teeth?) giving me the opportunity to kiss him back.

(A/N): Thanks for reading! If you couldnt tell I lost a lot of motivation while writing this. Don't get me wrong, I love writing, and don't plan to give it up any time soon, but one of my beloved pets passed away last night. So I'm coping with a loss and just lost some inspiration. Tomorrow I'll be posting a 2000 word chapter in thanks for 200 reads (seriously you all are amazing) and it's already written so I don't have to worry about getting inspiration and stuff. Anyways sorry if this chapter isn't up to par, but I just wanted to get a chapter out for you all today. Thanks, your support on previous chapters means so much to me.