Chapter 19

Hey Darlings! Here is another chappie of ROBBIE!!! I tried to make it longer, i hope you enjoy! Be sure to vote, comment and share! Thanks lovelies <3 :* Antigoni

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 19

I have no idea how I got to sleep last night. I lay down in my bed just letting the memories swarm; they covered my soul like a blanket of sunshine replaying over and over again like my favorite song on repeat, a sweet moment I never want to forget. Robbie was the cherry on top of this ice cream Sunday, he was amazing. I have never felt so special and so lucky in all my life.

I have never felt like my life can be going well, that I could actually be happy; that I didn’t have to fake a smile you know? I feel like my life has been nothing important, nothing happy until today. I mean, that actually kind sounds sad, but I don’t mind because in this moment, I am laying down and there has never been a more satisfying or a more complete grin sprawled

He was perfect. When he touched me I felt as if I were on a cloud, and when he kissed me it was magical. He did this thing with his tongue, I have no idea where he learnt that, but I don’t really give a fuck.

I sat up in my bed. The room had a stale smell, probably since I haven’t been here, besides to sleep of course. I promised myself to crack open a window when I got out of this bed, if I got out of this bed. The walls around me were a dull shade of blue, except for the one behind my bed, which was an exact shade of the midnight sky in the countryside. The sunlight began peering in, giving the dull colors a little bit of life.

I turned to my side table and sighed looking at the various books that had piled up and were collecting dust. I had planned on reading them, but it seemed like life has gotten a hold on me. It was weird. Usually, I would have spent my nights, my weekends, every free moment away from Billy and Jazz. And my reading any novel didn’t seem to be something that was in the cards for me any time soon.

I picked up my phone. There were two messages from Jazz, one from Billy and another from Robbie.

Jazzy messaged you at 7:45 am:                  Yo, are we running today?

Jazzy messaged you at 8:15 am:                  I’m going to take that as a negative.

Billy Boy messaged you at 9:17am:              Can I copy your notes from history?

Robbie messaged you at 9:30 am:                Good morning Beautiful.

I squealed. What a wonderful way to start my day. I message Jaz, telling her to come over tonight so I could explain why I had overslept and missed our morning.  I reread Billy’s text message and rolled my eyes. Always wanting something from me… what else is new? I then looked back at Robbie’s good morning text.

Good morning good-looking :)

I clicked send. Maybe that was a little too forward.  Is there an undo button? Can I take back the message? I sighed. I quite hate myself sometimes. Occasionally; I just do things without thinking actually, all the time. There has to be something seriously wrong with me. If I mustered enough strength to leave my room today, i might inquire if my mother dropped me on my head as a baby. She’d probably deny it even if she did, she’s a pathological liar.

I let my fingers pass through my hair getting caught in my tangles. I tugged at them until they pulled free and felt their smooth water-like texture. I grabbed them from their roots and tugged at them almost to rip them out, to rip my shame, that’s when my phone buzzed echoing against the sound of wono oden side table.

It was from Robbie.

“Hey! Why don’t I come over for a movie and homework after lunch?”

I looked over at the clock. It was a little passed eleven. I touched my hair, grinding at my scalp then bringing my fingers to my nostrils. My hair smelt fine, but there was that familiar scent of oil emerging. Should I shower? I mean it’s not like he can smell me right? Hmm, better not to chance it.

“Sure :) How does 1:30pm sound?”

I got up tugging at my Snoopy t-shirt. It was really cute. The dog had weights and the caption read “Beast Mode” The long grey shirt had a tendency to lift up and get tucked into my underpants. I smiled as the phone buzzed in my hand. Robbie replied in agreement. I got up and walked to the bathroom ready to make myself presentable for my sexy date.

I walked over to the shower and turned on the water, letting it run. It took a few minutes for the warm water to reach. As I let the water run, I began scrutinizing myself in the mirror; tugging at my hair, pinching my pores, hoping they’d shrink also at the love handles on my sides. I sighed’ so unattractive. My eyes weren’t something spectacular either, just a plain brown. How am I supposed to keep his eyes away from my imperfections?

I pulled my shit over my head and pushing down my panties.  I locked the bathroom door and got in the shower. The water was as it began touching my skin with soft sweet caresses. I smiled as music began to escape my lips and the sudsy soap covering my hair. Shaping it in different styles, I laughed. Ferris would be proud.

I rinsed off the soapsuds and got out of the shower, wrapping my body in a large pink fluffy towel and my hair in a matching one.

“Don’t you, forget about me!” I sang walking into my room, brush in hand. I was in a concert hall and everyone was there! The crowd was going insane! I was hopping around my room, the towel fell and I was on my bed completely naked except for my wet headdress. I laughed as I fell back.

My smile faded quickly when I realized the time. Damn it! Robbie! I got up quickly, threw on a pair of jeans and a Goodbye Yellow Brick Road tee. It was an old shirt I bought on eBay last year. My hair was done half-assed and the same could be said for my makeup. I was putting the finishing touches on my eyes when the doorbell rang.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Robbie stood wearing a pair of ripped jeans, a white tee and a black leather jacket. If he had straightened his hair and gelled it back he would look like a total greaser.

“Hey,” I smiled. Instead of responding, Robbie kissed me, pulling me close, slightly lifting me off the ground. I felt like butterfly wings were touching my every being when he pulled back. I blinked like a squirrel who had just succumbed to flash photography.

“Uh come in?” I said, though it sounded like more of a question.

“Yeah, of course.” He came in. I then lead him to the kitchen asked if he needed anything.

“You sure? Water? Juice? Chips?” He laughed and shook his head. I wondered if he was just as nervous.

“I’m fine Sammy.” I let out an exasperated breath and lead him to the living room.

“Any movie in particular you want to see?” I asked heading towards the DVD-shelf. Robbie shook his head, he was up for anything. This just annoyed me even more. What if I chose a movie he hated? It would make my life so much easier if he just led me on the right path. How about a certain genre? Romantic comedy? Action? Mystery?

I put in the film and sat next to Robbie on the Laze-Y-Boy couch. Molly hadn’t enough time to even say, “They fucking forgot my birthday” when Robbie’s arm found its way around my shoulders and my head on his chest.

This had to be one of my favorite movies of all time and I couldn’t concentrate on anything but the way my head felt on him. He had this faint smell of cologne, it was amazing. I just wanted to eat him up. He must have sensed my eyes looking up at him, because he took his other hand and placed it under my chin and lifted my face to his, giving me sweet kisses. I smiled between the pecks. I hungered for more, I wanted to devour him.

I turned around lifting my face closer to his. I pushed myself up and made him lean back on the couch. He was kissing me and I was on top of him. His strong hands tugging at my hair; the kisses growing deeper and deeper; his other hand on my waist, underneath my shirt; my skin getting hot from his touch. I let a moan escape my lips when a voice coughed.

I looked up at the sound, my mother stood there in shock. She looked at Robbie with piercing eyes. “I think it’s best you leave.”