#6

finally, it had become too much for ingrid.

she was ready to blow.\\
ugh, this is so frustrating

she couldn't hold it in any longer!

she really had to go peee!

it was one thing to hold it in for 30 minutes,
it was a whole 'nother to wait an hour.
so, being her crazy self,
she storms to the from of the bus, surprising even chester.

"ok, you listen here you little person you, i, have been holding my bladder for 1.FRICKIN.hour..- if you think i will wait ONE more second, well you have another thing coming. you said we'd be stopping soon, like, 2 hours ago!" she exclaimed to the bus driver, who looked surprised.

"ok" the bus driver said, going back to her driving.

ingrid cleared her throat,
flattened her dress and walked away muttering- "ok, yes"

chester was about to reach out to her,
for reasons he didn't even know,
when the bus hurled forward, flinging ingrid to the other end of the bus.

wyatt and chester rushed to her,
and as she groaned,
chester couldn't help but laugh at her awkward position, and the way she flicked him off.

"asshole" she muttered, rubbing her head as wyatt helped her up, trying to hold his own laughter.

"it's part of my charm, darlin'" chester winked, getting a look from ingrid.

"well your charm stinks, and so do you" she feigned, putting her index finger to her nose and making a face.

"can't say much different for you" he winked, and did the same.

she just took a deep breath, not knowing how one person can get on ones nerves so much, especially hers.

~~|~~

after they had finally stopped bickering, the bus driver stood up, and faced them.

"so, if you have not noticed, which, I'm sure you haven't, we are in the middle of nowhere. so, ladies, if you have to go pee, i suggest to squat down and hike up your skirts and try not to get bitten." she said, aggravated already with the two children who wouldn't stop arguing.

marcie, the school hoe, started complaining in her squeaked voice, irritating ingrids ears.

"marcie! shut up! if you have to go so bad, you can squat down and spread your legs, which seems to be your only talent!" wyatt groaned, his words earning a high-five from ingrid and a huff from marcie.

"hmf, whatever" she stuck her nose in the air, and trudged out the door.

it was silent for a bit.

"well, i gots to go pee. one of you want to be my curtain?" ingrid looked between the boys, and both looked at each other.

glasses are still broken ._.