32

first of all, i'd just like to apoligize for last chapter which was filled with, like, stupidity.

it goes back to normal now.
or, however normal i can manage -winky face-

Now ingrid was never the type to pray, for whatever reason she never found sense in god.
she was her own god.

But for the time being she thought it'd be a nice time to drop the act and pray to god for her life to not be sucked out by venmous bees.

Really, though.

"please god or whomever is up there, dont let these -OW-  bees consume my soul! i still havent gotten passed -HOLY MOTHER OF GO- level two! please, lord of dinosaurs, please. i dont want to join your carcass'" she whimpered, and cried, out of breath from running and talking, and breathing.

wyatt rolled his eyes, wanting to cry himself from exhaustion.

"i am going to kill both of you when we get out of this." he breathed out, looking about ready to drop chester, until doug montioned a hand out to him as though to pass him over, and wyatt gave him the most relieved look.

"that is, if we make it there alive ourselves." ingrid muttered a little too loudly, the both of them giving her terrified looks as they soon came to the realization that they may very well.. not.

but oh lord does this moment change everything..

"GUYS GUYS, LOOK!" ingrid shouted, and they all looked to the opposite direction she was pointing, all knowing her.

And as wyatt cried out in joy, dougs bottom lip wavering, and ingrids tears of joy streamed down her face, they all stopped what they were doing to look at the dissapearing bees.

"aren't they just.. just so beautiful?" she sniffed, and smiled.

They all turned to what she was looking at, and sure enough, it was the stars.

Wyatt didnt even have the energy to give her a comeback, or even doug to silently judge her.
they were tired, hungry, and relieved. they did not have time for that.

And as if things couldnt get better, or worse..

"ingrid, when we get to the hospital, please please please do not make it seem like you are a stoned idiot." marcie screeched, and they all turned around to the sound of a car revving, and an angel singing [not really, but it mine as well have been by the looks of it. i mean, a car. they can get chester to the hospital now -sniff-]

ingrid was about to hug the death out of marcie, but soon remembered her disliking towards her.

"YOLO" she screamed, and came running at marcie..

giving her a hug, idiots. no more killing, i promise..

>:)

 song of the chapter- poet, bastille.

enjoy!

? :( wyatt to the riiiightt! --> =D