#22

by the time the sun had set,
ingrid had gathered enough plants for them all,
and wyatt and chester had set up a fire.

she had wandered quite far away from their little 'camp', since basically all plants around the shop were dead and, well.. disgusting.

"OU OU AHA OUAHAHA" now, normally, ingrid would have questioned an exclamation like that, but really.. it's wyatt, and she's learned to expect.

"wyatt, just- shut up" Marcie said, putting her hand to her head as to show her 'exhaustion' [bitch hasn't done shit]

they didn't, though, of course.
oh, and by they, she means wyatt and chester, rubbing their hands together and making monkey noises around the fire.

yes, normal.

"okay, well, I've got a few things to eat.. just, eat the ones I assign, okay?" she muttered, then continuing to ask if anyone had something sharp and something to contain water in so she collect some from a cactus [what, she likes survival movies]

she went off farther than last time, finding a cactus to her liking, and spiking a hole in it with the VW keys.

ingrid started whistling, passing the time, and eventually started wondering if anyone bothered to bring out her suitcase from the bus when it left, after dropping them off from the hospital..

cuz' she really needed a blunt.

-----------

it was ten minutes into trying to collect some water [no success, by the way],
when she just gave up, not caring and getting frustrated, kicking the cactus

ow she thought, not even caring.

she made her way back, getting ready to ask anyone if they knew where her bag was,
more importantly,
her dope, if you know what I mean.

when she arrived, she saw everyone just laying there, wyatt quickly tucking something underneath himself, looking guilty.

Ingrid looked at him for a bit, questionably, lingering on him when she turned to the rest to ask them if they knew where her bag was.

"yeah, over by the shop, outside the door.. chester picked it up for you" wyatt said, wiggling his eyebrows, getting a punch in the side and a 'look' from chester.

she walked away, shaking her head, and found her rugged bag, hiking it over her shoulder, making her way to the VW to enjoy some peace.

shutting the door, she could already smell the plants from her backpack from the enclosed space.

she inhaled, smiling, already feeling the vibe.

taking her little baggy out, she rolled some up, and found her lighter at the bottom of her bag.

'finally' she whispered.

she was steaming up the whole van, within 5 minutes, and she couldn't stop smiling.
she had been wanting this ever since she had the unfortunate knowing that she had to go on a trip with the unfortunate chester.

the thought bummed her out, really, but nothing could get her off of this new high

..

-insert wink here-