33

"let go of me"

"no"

"ingrid, let the fuck go of me."

"no."

"oh you little-"

"guys! can we please carry this reunion somewhere else, maybe, i dont know.. at the hospital?" wyatt stressed, sick of marcie bickering at ingrid to stop hugging her, and her refusing.

"no." ingrid mumbled.

which, caused wyatt to yank her off, taking more than a little effort, considering the girl had grip.

"ingrid, get the fuck off! gah!" wyatt, tugged one more time, as ingrid said-

"fine!" and let go, as he was tugging backwards, which caused him to stumble and fall back.

"youre a bitch." he mumbled, making her smile proudly and clap her hands.

"alright, lets get chest- where's chester? did we lose him finally?- i mean did we lose him? finally?" ingrid spoke, but the speech was cut off as she saw the guys in the pickup loading him up in the bed of the chevy.

she sighed, going to help them.

"ill stay back here with him." ingrid said, which made the whole group look at her weirdly.

"what? im not going to kill him, for gods sake!"

"right, because you sure as hell did a good job at that before." doug mumbled, which got him a snappy glare from ingrid.

"i'll have you know, it was his fault! i told him not to eat the damn flower!" ingrid screeched.

"yes, and then you ever so graciously ran him over with a volkswagen, lets not forget that." marcie snapped back.

"you shut the fuck up." ingrid mumbled, hopping into the bed of the truck.

marcie was about to say something back, but stopped when ingrid gave her a weird, creepy smile.

"youre so fucking weird." she mumbled, and turned around, hopping into the back seat of the truck.

"oh i know." ingrid smiled, knowing that no one could hear her, but did so anyway, always having to be the last word of a conversation.

she looked down at chester, and loved the peacefulness his face gave off when he was asleep-or dead.

"oh my gosh is he dead." her eyes went wide, and she put her ear to his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

she could hear it faintly, and she was going to get up, but noticed she quite liked this position.

so rather, she snuggled up to his chest, latching onto his hand, thanking god he wasnt awake for it.

but, she couldnt help but notice the slight tightening of his hand around hers.

and how she kind of liked it.

so i wrote this chapter weeks ago, and i went back on here to finish it, and noticed it was gone.

poof.

just like that.

so, originally, this chapter was a lot more exciting and funny, but now its this shit, so bear with me, please.