#30

"should we do something?"

"I don't know"

"why is she even crying?"

"I don't know"

"do you know anything?"

"I don't know"

-

"hey, hey, Ingrid, don't cry its okay its oka-" doug started

"nO IT IS NOT" she screamed, with tears running down her face~ and snot, don't forget the snot.

"uhm, okay yeah, yeah it is! we'll find marcie, right? yeah, right. and then you and her can go back to being annoying, lovable bitches-"

"doug! not helping!" wyatt yelled

"what! I said lovable!"

"but you said-! forget it! ingrid, get your fucking ass up, we're leaving marcie, chester's idealy the one i'd like to save at the moment. probably always." wyatt muttered the rest.

"we cant just leave her here, in the woods, with wolves, smartass." doug looked over, and gave him 'the look'.

"quite frankly, i think chester has more of a chance of living. plus, she's got a weapon. her nails are fucking sharp man, havent you seen? they're like, almost the size of my di-"

"OKAY! point taken, lets get chester to the hospital already."

//.

so for the rest of the way, of which they could only hope was a source where they could seek medical attention, doug carried a horror-stricken, trippingfromweed ingrid, as wyatt carried analmostdead chester.

the possibilities of danger were endless, and, as this book is a work of fiction [bless your soul if this isnt], of course there was something lurking around the corner..

of.fucking.course.