#24

oops she thought, straight after
 the VW lurched forwards, knocking a gas can she-didn't-know-was-even-there,
and something else.

by the size of the thump, scream, and groan,
she guessed it to be human

"shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shi- okay, calm down, step out of the car, check who is dead, and- and get just out of this place, okay ingrid? okay." she breathed in deeply, and stepped out..

-----

"oh"

"my"

"go-"

"don't you dare finish that, we only use 'gosh' in this story, okay?" ingrid hissed at wyatt.

he put up his hands, and was about to say something to peev ingrid off,
but a groan and thump on the ground made them stop.

chester, bloody and pukey, was laid on the ground,
unconscious, and basically dead.

"what do we do?!" marcie screeched like an f-in banshee [probably an exaggeration]

"uhm, okay, ive been prepared for this, okay.. so, we wrap him up in a duffel bag,- because trash bags are too mainstream, anyways-, so then we'll have to cut him into a million pieces, and throw him in the sea, and then hopefully dinosaurs will come and carry him away, alright? Alright, get to it!" ingrid rubbed her hands and cackled, still baked.

"there are some holes in your plans;
1) where would you find a knife?
2) we're in the desert and don't even have water for ourselves
3) I don't exactly understand where you will get the dinosaur" chester held up his hand and an eyebrow whilst speaking.

"uhm, ok-" wyatt had 'the look' on his face,

and everything became undeniably quite once chester returned to the ground slowly, and the crickets started cricketing once again.

everyone kind of just stared at chester, dead, on the ground.

"what should we do" wyatt side-ways whispered to ingrid

"I don't even know man" ingrid whispered back.

they all just stared at dead-chester, waiting for something, or someone, to do something.

"whelp,
let's go get the car and go to the hospital to save chester, shall we! WHOO!
oh, by the way, do any of you know how to drive?

I'm still sort of baked" ingrid exclaimed, and fell back in wyatts arms as she passed out from the sight of so much blood.

great