chapter 1

I was cleaning the house currently now the living room when I feel master dipper's hand touch my shoulder. I know sometimes he will leave me with simple chores and walk off but still I could not help fear the human I shake when near him and sometimes tear up in fear of him. "Y-yes master?" He dosent reply but goes to my neck with his hands and takes the collar I have never took off and had it on for three years this had me a little shook has he grabs the small flash on my skin digging his nails into the flesh. "Nnhm" my neck had been bruised by his hickeys. "Shut up" his voice barks. After I couldn't hold another grunt of pain back he finally lets me go right before kicking me on the gut. "Now clean this house up" he orders before turning on the t.v. to a human show called football. "Yes master" i quickly reply and get back to work.  "Oh I nearly forgot to inform you. There will be a party tomorrow night and your going to be more wanted than drugs" he calmly says not taking his eyes off the t.v. unlike me who was still cleaning the shelves but look at him not looking at the shelves and all the breakable items on them "w-what do you mean" I ask confused but nervous. "Your such an idiot, your going to be fucked by random people and I get money from it" he says with a smile when speaking of getting money. "B-but" I let out before being able to say anything else "SHUT UP AND SUCK IT UP" he yells getting easily pissed. I went to apologize but the jump made me nock over one of his rich tiny cups. "Shit" I say outloud bending down to pick up all the tiny shattered pieces."What the actual fuck can you do anything" master Dipper yells looking at all the shattered pieces "i don't think I can, I'm just a f-fuck up" I say trying not to cry "Don't be such a drama bitch" he growls and hits the back of my head and walks off into the hall. I finally pick all the tiny pieces up in my hands "d-d-do you w-want m-me to th-throw these a-away mas-master" I ask outloud still trying my best not to cry. I waited for a response "Well can't do anything else now can I" master Dipper asks annoyed. I take that as a throw them away and do just that and walk back into the living room to see master Dipper standing there with box and I knew it was filled with his toys. "Since you broke that expensive cup I'm going to punish you by making you act like a dog. And I mean no exception to it" he says in a firm voice grabbing the collar he never put back on me and putting it back on and pulling me closer to him so he could get all the toys in the box. "First cat ears" he says putting fake cat ears on me "then cats don't wear clothes" he says pointing at my clothes I knew he wanted me to take them off...so I did "a tail" he says motioning me to turn around as I knew what he had grabbed out of the box next. I soon felt it be shoved up my ass "ahh" I like moan I let out. "That could be it. And remember cats don't use their paws like humans" he says before handing me mitten things that are shaped like cat paws I put them on. "Know that is purrfect" he says with his intimidating smile. "Nnhm how long with this be master" I let out trying to get used to the butt plug "cats don't speak human" he says "now kitty go clean the mane bathroom, and that means with your tongue" he smiles again pointing to the hall were the mane bathroom was. I was surprised but didn't want any more tourture from master Dipper do i nod my head yes in defeat and crawl on all fours to the mane bathroom. Since this jouse is so big ofcourse the mane bathroom is pretty big too "great" I huff as I look at the floor in disgust.  And when I went to bend down the butt plug just hurt way more "nnn" my tongue touches the floor and a disgusted taste attacks my tongue. "This'll be so much fun" I say to myself as I start moving letting my tongue lick the disgusting floor.
*45 minutes later*
The fucked up chore was finally done. I walk out of crawl out the room and look to see were master Dipper was. I see him in the living room looking at his phone. "M-meow" I say in a shy voice. "Finally done" he asks i nod my head yes "not lying" he asks I shake my head no. "Good" I look at him but quickly look back down. I have a quick flash light blind me and look up to realize he had just fook a photo of me. Nothing surprising thou he has some blog thing that he talks about him and having me a slave for anything, yep just fucked up to me but not like I have any word on it. "This will be a good post" he says with a small chuckle. I just bite down on my lower lip. "Well this person must be ready for tommorow nights party" he chuckles motioning his finger to come to him and I do he points to the screen with a comment saying
"Hot damn I know I won't waste my money for that doll tommorow"
"W-what the" I burst out. Master Dipper looked at me with a 'what' and 'you act like something's up' look. "Mhm" he laughs I just cross my arms. "Go fix something good for dinner while I showed" he tells me and walks into the bathroom.
"Well I guess he'll let me stand up and take these cat paw mittens off" I say to myself and go to the kitchen to cook.