chapter 6

We were finally in the basement it was pretty empty other than a bathroom some shelves and a small couch.
"I though you said this would be less boring" Morty complains. "Sorry Morty. Do you want some milk?"
"I'M NOT A KITTY CAT" he yells again. Ugh at this point I just wanted to put a ball gag to shut him up, but I knew Mabel would kill me.
"Well what do you usually do so your not bored" I ask
"I play video games, my phone that I forget at home, watch tv"
Ofcourse everything I can't give him.
"I don't have any of those so anything else?" I ask him
"Well I guess. Play dragon swayer. Your the dragon and I'm the person who has to defeat you"
Pretend that's a good idea "alright sounds like fun"
"I know. Know be gone evil dragon!"
I was about to play and act like a dragon to jump but he immdietly kicksme in the nuts making me fall to the ground then he climbs on top of me on my back.
"I wins I wins! That means you are my pet dragon and have to do my every command, an the first is ride me dragon" 
I knew he ment like a horse ofcourse so I got on my all fours  (humiliating) and as I was about to start walking he grabs my chocker collar and pulls it so quickly and ruffly it had me shocked so I jumped up enough to throw him off me.
Morty immedently goes to crying. "It's ok Morty, calm down" I say trying to calm him down while I pick him up and sit him down, but he didn't stop crying. "Morty do you need ice" I then ask him "I-I am not th-thirsty" he says still crying.
"No for your head" he looks at me like I was insane. "Huh" he had finally stopped crying.
"Nevermind" I said knowing master Dipper must be upset already from his loud crying.
"I'm bored again" Morty complains to me
"I'm sorry.  You can play with your hands I guess"
"How stupid. About like your blue hair"  I was upset about another person calling my hair stupid but tried to rub it off. It's Mabel's.
"You know it can hurt people's feelings telling them their hair is stupid" I inform him.
"Well boo hoo them" Morty stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms.
"You wouldn't want people telling you your hair was stupid" he looked at me shocked for a second but then looked angry and grabs my hair pulling it hard.
I nearly yelled but only let out a wimper. It mainly reminded me of when I was getting punished so badly master Dipper would make me lol at him by pulling my hair.
"Are you saying me hair is stupid" he yells in my face.
"No Morty. I was just making a point" he spits in my face and lets my hair go. I wipe the spit off.
"Yeah a clown won't be making fun of ME"
"Morty calm down thou"
"NO"
"Morty quit yelling before I have to give you corner time" I threaten him with corner time.
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" he screams.
"Morty I told you to stop yelling and you didn't so go get in the corner"
"Nu uh"
"Morty please don't have to give yourself more time in the corner"
He gets mad and kicks me in the balls. I let out a yelp before grabbing Morty before he was about to run off.
"Let me go let me go" he fussed licking while I held him to far to qctully kick me.
"No fair" he finally gives up
"Sorry but life usnt fair either" I put him in the corner. "And stay you'll be there for eight minutes"
"Eight!?" "Yes eight Morty you orrigianlly only had five but you were being stubern"
He shut up a minute then goes to talking.
"I'm boreeeed. How much longeeeer"
"Seven minutes now hush"
"Seven!?! It's been like onehunded minutes!"
"Morty, don't make me give you another minute"
"This is so unfair!"
"No it isn't. You were being bad so I had to pu-"
"AAAAHHH! SHUUUUT UUUUP" he screams to the top of his lungs. I was about to tell him to hush and he for a not minute but I heard what sounded like master Dipper stomping closer in closer angry.
Morty stops talking but looked at the door as it flinged open with master Dipper walking down the stairs furious. I was shaking barely able to move until I notice he was holding a whip. I though he was about to hit me with it for not keeping Morty quiet but he went to walking over to Morty.
For some reason I felt bad for the kid and didn't want him to feel the pain of the whip, so I jump up and shield Morty from she whip getting the painful sting from it.
"What the hell Will?" Master Dipper asks annoyed.
"I-It's my fault for not keeping the child quiet m-master"
"... move cipher"
"M-master please don't hurt him" I beg.
I feel the whip hit me again making me wimper "I said MOVE" he orders.
I felt tears fall down my face but I still wanted to protect the young child.
"Damnit Cipher!" He hisses and ends up kittibg me with the whip so many times that I ended up moving but watching Morty and master Dipper to make sure Morty won't be hurt, at least not too much.
I was glad to see him drop the whip at least. Morty was obviously scared but tried to stand his ground.
"Morty shut the fuck up and stand in that corner till your time is up"
Wait was he hearing everything I was saying or something.
"But it's so b-"
"DO YOU WANT A WILL CIPHER PUNISHMENT?!" he yells pointing to me and grabbing Morty's shirt to show more threat.
"W-what's I will cipher p-punishment" Morty asks clearly scared now and might even cry if he wasn't try to be tuff looking.
"Chaining you to a wall and beating you with a whip till I think your punishment should be over, and that isn't any time short" master Dipper seemed pleased seeing the kid get so scared at what he had said.
"F-fine I'll get in the c-corner" master Dipper lets him go and Morty immedently runs to the corner.
I let out a relieved sigh until master Dipper walks up to me. Dear shooting though my body as he grabs my collar making it tighten up as it hurts my soar neck. "Wanna get my way again"
"N-no master"
"I didn't think so" he smiles at my fear and leaves taking the whip with him.

Time passes by until it had been sevenseven minutes
"Your time is up Morty" Morty gets out of the corner still a little frightened from master Dipper.
"Does he really do that?" Morty asks
"Who do what Morty" I ask a little confused even thou I knew what he probably was asking.
"Really chain you to a wall and beat you with a whip" he asks looking down.
I wasn't sure how to answer him but decided to be truthful.
"Y-yes"
"Why" he asks looking up this time.
"H-He feels like th-that is how I should be punished"  Morty looks confused at this point.
"But" I cut him off talking about it feelings like I could cry "I don't question his choices for the better.
"I'm sleepy" he says thankfully changing the subject. I knew there was an old couch in her he could sleep on.
"Alright follow me" he follows me were I show him the couch.
"You want me to sleep on that old couch" "unless you want to sleep on the floor, master Dipper doesn't want us anywhere other than in this basement" He huffs "fine" he lays down and goes alseep