chapter 8

Dipper pov
After about a hour i wake up from his cat nap.

"Good evening master" will smiles

"Hah good evening too you too Will"

He gives me his most innocent smile that is hard not to hate.

"Why don't we go get some ice cream?" I ask him

"Oh I've actually never tried ice cream but i'd be very interested in trying some" will replys.

"Alright well c'mon and we'll go get some deri queen and take it home" I tell him getting up

"Yes master" he says cheerfully getting up and following me to the car.

We got in the car and I drove to the Seri queen near me.

"So what flavor ice cream do you want?" I ask Will

"Oh umm" he pauses I assume he doesn't know all the flavors but doesn't want to annoy me.
So sweet.

"They have strawberry, vinalla, chocolate, cookie dough, oreos, and sherbet is the ones I know they have"

"I think I'll get vinalla if that's ok with you master"

"Funny"

"W-why's that master" he asks almost sounding like he's worried.

"Becausethat's what I get all the time" I smile as I go through the drive through and tell the person two small vinalla ice creams then I lay and finally get the cold ice cream.

I hand Will one of them, he takes it and shivers a little at the coldness but quickly calms down.

"Go ahead and eat it just be careful, it's cold" I warn him.
He nods his head understanding and went to eating it. I ate mine also while I drove back home.

When we got home we both had ate all of our ice cream but Will had it all over his mouth.

"Go clean your mouth off Will, go to the kitchen and grab a towel and whipe the ice cream off your face" will quickly goes to the kitchen as I walk behind.

Once he wiped his face off he turns to me making sure he got all of it off.

I don't know why but in just couldn't stand holding back.
I walk up to him and before he react I had grabbed his blue hair and pulled him into a kiss, he didn't fight back at all.

Once I stop kissing him I let go of his hair and his expression showed he loved the kiss.

"Let's watch a movie" I offer

"It won't be a s-scary movie?"

I give him a small smile "No"

"Thank you master" he cheers back up.

We get on the couch and I turn the t.v. on and buy a romantic movie.

After only thirdy minutes of the two hour long movie I was already bored off it but when I looked at Will he was obviously loving the movie already so I wasn't going to interrupt him from the movie.

After the movie ends Will let out a yawn and stretched his arms out.

"So you want to go to sleep now blueberry?" I ask him sweetly.

"I do master" he says in an adorable sleepy voice.

"Alright let's go" we get up and go to my bedroom and get in the huge bed.

I rap my arms around his side and snuggle my head in his neck. He gets goosebumps from it witch makes me chuckle.

"Are you that ticklish on your neck~" I tease

"Yes master"

I smile at his answer and go to tickling his neck with my fingers.

He goes to wiggling a little and laughing. I could tell he wasn't trying to laugh or wiggle to much.

His laugh was so cute and sweet I couldn't help but keep tickling his neck.

He wiggled more every second but that didn't stop me from tickling him and now tickling his ear and face.

He keeps wiggling and licking some until he does every penis's nightmare, kicked.

"FUUUCK" I yell before realizing I yelled that in Will's ear.

Will gets so scared he accidently falls off the bed.

"Master, I'm so s-s-sorry" he cries curling up into his knees as tears run down his face.

After i finally could talk throu the pain I try to calm the demon down.

"Will"

"Y-Yes m-master?" He asks scared

"Your not in trouble"

"I'm n-not?"

"Ofcourse not, it isn't like you ment to, I was the one making you squrm. Now please calm down"

He looks up at me and wipes his eyes
"O-ok"

"Let's just try to sleep now" I say trying to break the awkwardness.

"Ok master" he replys and gets back in the bed.

We snuggle together and fall asleep.

*the next day*

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and coffee.
I smile to know Will was done awake so I wouldn't have to wake him up.

I get up and walk to the kitchen where Will probably was since he obviously had made breakfast.

I see him sitting at the table just staring at the wall.

"Will" I say his name to get his attention.

"Oh, yes master?" He asks getting out of la la land.

I chuckle a little bit.

"I made you coffee and pancakes" he says looking at the pancakes and coffee that was on the table.

"Smells good"

"I hope it taste as good as it smells then"

I sit down beside the food and go to eating the delishous soft pancakes and drinking the warm tasty coffee.

Once I finished eatingWill grabs up my plate and cup and puts them in the sink.

"I don't think I'll meet a better chief" I compliant him.

He attacks me with his adorable smile "Thank you master"

I give him a kiss on the fourhead. "Your welcome blueberry" i reply with the new nickname I gave him.

"I'm going to buy some ciggerates right quick, it shouldnt be long thou" I tell him as I grab my keys, we wave bye and I go the closest gas station.

*Will's pov*
I wave goodbye to master as he gets in his car and drives off to some store.

I let out a small sigh already missing him for some reason.

Sorry this is short but hopefully this chapter is good