chapter 2

(Yeah Dipper took the toys off and out of him and he was back in his clothes)

It was 5:45 am and I'm just torturing myself thinking about all the people who are going to rape me. "This is unfair" I pout. Thousands of 'what if' and ' and then' thoughts were in my mind "w-why am I even worryingover this so much, Master Dipper is always raping you why so upset over someone else" I ask myslef and then look at the clock again.
7:24 "shit" I say knowing I was suppose to have breakfast ready and master Dipper awake at 7:00. I rush to the kitchen and get some eggs and go to cooking them. I watch them boil impatiently.
"Well do I need to give my alarm clock some fresh batteries" I hear masters dipper's voice ask. I turn around "I-I just got confused with the t-time" I lie. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that with no stuttering" he then demands. I try to lock my eyes this eyes witch already gave me tons of fear "I j-just g-g-" before I could even attempt to finish my sentence I feel a painful slap across my face. "Knew you were lying, pussy" he says now pissed. "I'm s-s-Sorry" I let out holding back the rain coming from my eyes. "Errr.  Well I guess I need to charge you up" he says pointing at my face then down at his penis. "P-please don't make me do this I'll probably end up d-doing this with random people" I plead "don't make me have to make you choke on it" he threatens. I pull his pants and boxers low enough to get his penis out for a blow job, once I got it out I nervously put it in my mouth and swirl my tongue around giving master Dipper plenty of pleasure. "Mmm". After about what felt like forever he had cum "now swallow it" he then orders and I do. "There charged back up" master Dipper says pulling up his pants. I get up and lol to the eggs to see they were already done that second "f-foods ready" I tell him and put them on a plate and sit them down in the table and then grab a cup pouring tea in it. "I know it's not c-coffee but since it's already l-late and your ready to eat I thought you w-wouldn't mind" I inform him as I sat the cup beside him. "Ugh fine" he huffs and goes to eating. I stand my distance away not to irritate him until I get a command to do.
Man I wish I was as free as my brother. His Dipper is so sweet and innocent the Mabel would hate to use vilonce and she is not boring at all. Bill gets to goof and even annoy them and never has to feel so much fear I do when looking at them. I keep thinking about how jealous I am of Bill until a hear and feel a painful as fuck kick into my dick I grab at it a d fall to the floor in so much pain. "God! Is that the only way to get your attention now?" Master Dipper asks annoyed at me. I knew I must be been daydreaming and went to another dimension.  "S-Sorry" I appoligize you could hear the pain in my voice. "If I hear I get a lot of bad things about you when people have payed to fuck you, I will make you wish you were in your worst nightmare" he says using his magic amulet to pick me up from the floor "I'll be a good doll for the people" I say still in horrible pain. "That is what I want to hear" he says and let's me fall into the floor and he goes to the living room to Look at some screen.
"Go clean this up a bit don't need this house looking like shit" he says and I do as told.
*8 hour time skip  (Cause do you rlly just wanna hear about will cleaning a huge house)*
It was time for them to be coming and everything was set up I see at the clock. I was in a spare bedroom with a full sized bed strapped down by wrists and ankles naked waiting for someone to rape then another one and etc until the party would be over. Master Dipper told me they only get an hour thou. After hearing people walking in the door opens with a man maybe in his fourdyfives with darkish brown hair. "Wow he really does know how to mark you lookingat very bruise I had. "And how do you want this to be played tonight" I ask trying to sound sexy but damn I failed oh so badly. He gets a smile on his face "I think a 59 would be nice" he says walking towards me "excuse me but you mean 69 right I ask trying not to screw up" "Yeah yeah that" he says getting on top of me and has his dick I'm my mouth "You know what to do with that" he says knowing he had his little smirk plastered across that face. But I knew to do his bidding and went to giving him a blowjob as if he was master Dipper. While doing this I feel him grab my leg and lick my foot. I giggle while still trying to not stop giving him a blowjob. "Ticklish"he asks teasing me by touching his tongue on my foot. "*giggle* it does" "What if I just" I hear him ask and then goes to licking between my toes "hahaha stop" I say moving the tiniest bit I could it felt like this was hours of this tickling. "Time over" a voice says and he leaves with another walking in. About early thirdies, brown hair, and very muscular. He walks up to me feelings of my chest and running his hand up to my neck. He takes his belt off I assume he's just getting ready to jam himself into me but then puts it down on the bed and unhandcuffs my wrists and ankles and stands me up as he sits on the bed. "Come here" he orders pointing beside him and I do, i soon feel his arm grab against my ribcage and push me over his lap. I was about to ask but I soon realize what is happening
*WHAP*WHAP*WHAP*WHAP*WHAP*WHAP*WHAP*
"AAHH!" I tell out in pain and inally put my hand to protect my ass were it stings. I feel him grab my hands and bend them in a way it's not made to bend "s-stop" I say the pain was nearly unbearable "bitch I played to play and will not listen to you" he growls *WHAP*. I couldn't even tell I just clutched onto his leg and beg this is over soon.
*6 hours later*
The party was finally over and I was sore as fuck from all those strangers, and the mess was huge "Well this will be a challenge" I sie and get to work knowing master Dipper would still wanted to be awoken at the normal time and that was only in 2 and a half hours.
*2 hours and 10 minutes later*
I was finished cooking waffles and sausage. "Now to wake up the beast" I huff still in pain from his party. For someone who usees me to be lazy and make extra money, I can't hate him.
I walk into his room with him laying on his bed asleep with tiny aniores coming from him. I barly tap his arm until he's awake. "Good morning master" "nng" he grunts getting up from the bed and stretches "damn that party was crazy" he says, I but my lip upset about the party. "I made waffle and sausage for breakfast" I inform him hoping to change the subject. "Good" he gets up and walks to the kitchen and goes to eating. I stay near him so if he wants something or has a chore for me.
"After I get ready were going to some stores" master Dipper says once done eating. This surprised me since he always busy everything online, and wait did he say we.
"Is someone coming" I ask confused. "No, I ment you and me when I said we. And you forgot to call me master" he says getting close to me until I kept backing up and hit the wall were I couldn't run. "I'm sorry master Dipper, I was just so confused and surprised" I appoligize. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him "Don't let it happen again" he growls as his nails dog into my chin "It w-won't master" he lets my chin go and walks to his bedroom to change his clothes.

day after years (willdip)(completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें