chapter 3

He has some clothes on and hands me similar clothes. Long sleeved shirt, and pants. I put the clothes he hands me on and take my hat off and walk up to master Dipper who was on his phone. "Should I take my hat off" I ask. "Yes' he quickly replys not looking away from his phone I sit it down on my clothes and sit them in a laundry basket. "Alright get in the car" master Dipper says putting jus phone in his pocket and walking out the door to his car. I get in the passenger side and he gets on the driver side, he cranks the car up and we drive into the road.
I couldn't help but look out the window and atmire all of life's trees, buildings, humans and plenty more.
"Are you that amazed by the outside" I hear master Dipper ask "y-yes" I say kinda embarrassed "Alright then" it went silent for a few seconds. "So what store are we going to" I ask trying to break the awkwardness ".." He dosent reply "master" I ask wandering if he heard me "a store" he quickly says. "Well I knew that" I grumble. "What was that Will" master Dipper asks with me realizing I'd fucked up. "N-nothing" "tell me what you had said" his dominating voice orders scaring me "I swear it's nothing" "Will do i have to stop at a gas station, pull you into the bathroom and punish you" he asks getting pissed. "Please don't. I had said th-that I knew that" i sense his anger at me "So trying to be a smartass towards me" he asks pissed "No no no I j-" before I finished his hand slips into my pants and boxers and grabs my dick tightly, painfully. "M-master" I whine in pain "shut up" he fully orders gripping it harder. I bite my lip trying to stay silent. After ten seconds he lets go and slips his hand out of my pants and boxers. "Sorry mas-" before I apologize he cute me off "I never said you can speak" I look down. The only noise that came from him was his small annoyenese at some cars in his way.
We finally stop at a big building with a sigh saying 'wallmart'. There was so many cars in the parking lot.
"Call me mister in here and if any curious bitches asks were dating, got it" master Dipper says i nod my head yes as we get out and walk into the building. It was filled with people and some screaming children, I wanted to hide in a corner but I followed master Dipper around the building while he grabs items from the shelves.
We were now in the men's sick and underwear section, I was behind master holding the buggy but wasn't paying attention to my surroundings only him. I soon feel something pull my hair so hard I fall to the floor in some pain but mostly shock, there was a muscular man hovering over me with anger all over his face "had to that shot for your damn attention do i could grab some damn underwear cause your in my way" the man yells at me making me wanna cry yet punch him. My body was so shocked and scared I couldn't get up but since I didn't move the man steps on my stomach and grabs the underwear and walks off. I cough and finally pick myself up. Master Dipper looked at me. I could just tell he I we what had happened but didn't want to  deal with the man. "Let's pay for this shit and got to the next place" he says walking to A person who scans all the items and master Dipper gives money too and we leave with the items in a plastic bag.  We drove away from the building into the road but soon parked again. It wasn't as busy and the store was called 'pet smart' when we went in a lot of people had there dogs with them on leashes and the store only had animal products in here so I was now so confused again since master Dipper dosent own any pets, well unless you count me.
We walk over to were they had collars, leashes, and other animal accessories. "Why are we here master? You don't have any pets" I ask confused "Yes I do" he says picking up a choke collar collar that looked painful and could for a large dogs neck

 "Why are we here master? You don't have any pets" I ask confused "Yes I do" he says picking up a choke collar collar that looked painful and could for a large dogs neck

Then he grabs a contactable leash and smiles at it as he walks to to a lady and pays for them while I'm still confused why he's bout them.
We drove off and reach the house and a grab the Walmart bags while he grabs the pet smart bag. I set all the beats down on the kitchen table and go to putting the food up until master Dipper calls me in the living room. I see him holding the now open choke collar and leash. I walk up to him still confused as fuck. He takes the collar and puts it around my neck and snaps the leash onto it. I just stand there in shock "you are my pet" he says admiring the collar on me.  "Oh" he jerks the leash down making the choke collar rap tight into my neck with the spikes digging into my neck and I fall to the floor were he pulled the leash down. "Good, it works" he says before giving the leash get long enough for me to stand up. "Get up and put your regular clothes on" master Dipper orders after taking the leash off the collar. "Yes master" I say and go to the laundry basket I'd put my clothes and hat in and took the clothes master Dipper gave me off and  put the regular clothes on along with my hat. I put the other clothes in the in the laundry basket to clean later. "Will, hurry up and cook some mash potatoes and spaghetti" Dipper says ready for lunch. I admit he's a wild card in his food orders but I do as he orders, "Yes master".
I run into the kitchen and grab everything needed for this meal.
*time skip*
"The food is ready master" I say walking into the living room were he was. He walks into the kitchen and sit a down. "What drink will you want master" "unsweet tea" I grab a cup and pour the unsweet tea and pu the cup beside his plate. He goesto eating the food. I slide my hand under the new collar and feel the parts the hurt my neck more than just a choke, I then try to feel how to take it off.
"Will what are you doing" master Dipper asks seeing what I was doing. Shit I think to myself "N-Nothing, just feeling of the new accessory" I try to say without trying to make it obvious that I lied "Then why is your face screaming guilty" he says walking closer as I walk backwards "y-your just s-so intimidating master" I say right before hitting the corner of the wall trappedwith master Dipper right in front of me "Pet I'm going to be much more intimidating when I'm through with you" i sink to the floor grabbing my legs. He grabs his amulet and makes the leash float to the kitchen into his hands were he hooks it to the collar again, pulling me to the room he usees to tourture. I wanted to fight back but, I knew that only make it worse. Once we were in the room he shuts and locks the door.
"If I put something on or in you, you'll keep it on without touching it unless I say to with no complaints"

Guys if any of y'all were confused by the picture it's what the collar Dipper put on Will looks like