chapter 4

"If I put something on or in you, you'llkeep it on without touching it unless I say to with no complaints" Master Dipper says to me while tying the leash on the wall with it not giving me much freedom to move. "Yes master" he grabs some handcuffs and makes me put my hands behind my back to put the cuffs on. "Haven't had to punishyou since about seven months ago. Guess your still stupid and annoying" he grabs a whip and ball gag from off the walls.
"Open" I open my mouth and he shoved the ball gag in my and tied it around my head to stay in place. I felt tears running down my face as master Dipper pulls the whip back and lets it hit my skin on my chest he pulls the whip back again then hitting my stomach. He keeps reapeting pulling it back and letting it hit my skin fifteen times before stopping. My cheeks were so wet and eyes so red from crying.
"Now crybaby, are you going to mess with the items I put on or in you no matter how painful it is?" Master asks taking the ball gag off and then pulling my chin to look at him in the eyes "N-no master. I won't mess w-with any items you put on or in me" "good" he unties the leash off the wall and then takes the hand cuffs off. "I'm s-sorry for d-disappointing you" I cry "...." He dosent respond, he was quiet sometimes so I just lower my head looking at the floor until he says something. "Go in the living room and get in the corner until I say move" his order confused me. Did I look like a kid. "Yes master" I say walking to the living room and get in the corner with my noes to the wall.
I soon here Master Dipper Dipper walk in and sit on the couch and turns the tv on.
After twenty minutes he says something to me "you can wash the laundry now" "yes master"I move from the corner to the laundry room and grab all the clothes and put them in the machine and push the correct button and walk back to the living room.
"Do you want me back in the corner master?" I ask unsure. "No" I was glad if his reply, I hated the darkness and loneliness of being in the corner. "Thank you master" I say getting near his feet and in my knees. He pets my head "your welcome pet"
When he gets sweet like this I just want to get in his lap and cuddle him so badly but I don't think he'd care for that. "Will do you know were my cigarette and lighter is" he asks "is it on your shelf in your room" I ask not sure. "Yes. Go get them" I get up and walk to his bedroom and look on the shelf and see the cigarette box and a lighter. I pick them up and walk out, back into the living room beside master on my knees after giving him the cigarette box and lighter. "Good boy" his approval made me so happy. He grabs a cigarette and usees the lighter then goes to smoking it. I didn't know really how to feel about the whole cigarette thing, I've heard there bad but sometimes help also. I just want master dipper happy and healthy. I didn't realize I was staring until he asks me if I want one "oh um sure master" I say causiusly. I didn't really want one but he was offering me something and I didn't want to be rude. He lit it for me and puts it in my mouth. I try it, it was ok but I was take it or leave it for me. "Thank you master" "Do you like it" I wasn't sure if I should be honest or say I liked it "I like it" i reply with a smile "just don't become a theif about them" he jokes "I would never master" "I know" he makes a small laugh and I laugh a little too. "Do you want to sit on the couch" he offers "If you don't mind master" I reply "I don't" I get up and sit on the couch beside him. "Thank you for the kindness master" I get risky and put my head on his shoulder "your welcome once again Will. You know you don't have to thank me every second thou?" I look up at him "I'd it annoying master? I'll stop if it is" I say worried I was annoying him "No it's fine just checking" he stands up making me perk up but he went to throw his cigarette away which makes me realize I had finished mine and threw it away also. "Make some popcorn while I pick us out a movie to watch" I look at him shocked "what" "n-nothing just.." I didn't finish my sentence before turning red "just this is really different and kind of you master" I finish. "Mhm. The popcorn is in the cabinet" he walks back into the living room picking up the remote.
I grab a popcorn bad and put it on the microwave and wait for it to finish. Once it finished I cautionly grab the popcorn bag and open it.
"Master do you want me to put the popcorn in a bowl" "Yeah" I grab a bowl and pour the popcorn in the bowl "is there anything else you'd like master"  "two cups of coke" I grab to cups and pour coke in them. I bring the two cups and popcorn to him and set it on the coffee table.
"Get up here, I've found a good movie" I get on the couch beside him as the movie begins to play.
It starts off with a man and a woman in the woods having sex. "That's an... interesting way to start the movie" I think. Soon after thou another human appears with a black hoodie and mask on  and walk quietly to the two lovers and stabs the man on top with a knife I close my eyes and hear the girl scream before going silent.  I open my eyes again and seeing the tv show a family in a huge house almost as big as this mansion. "Omg for real" one of the actors say "Yes but the haven't found the murderer" the older actor says "well the damn fucking cops better get their asses up and find that killer" the actor that went omg then says. After there rambling the lights go out. "Gosh damnit!" "Chill out Shelley" two of they characters began arguing until there interrupted by a boom "wtf was that" "I think came from the basement, I'll go see" the adult man says grabbing his phone as a light and walks down the basement by himself. We go back to the seen were the two girl actors stood "have any idea what that was" "No but it's probably just something fell" "creepy" "quit being such a ba-" before the girl finished her sentence a man's scream was heard from the basement.  The scream made my jump and I grabbed one of the little pillows from the couch and squeezed it from being scared.
The two girls stupidly walk down the basement seeing the man laying down with his neck deeply slit open. They both scream and run to the door to run out the house but both fighting to get out first lets the monster catch one cy the neck rapping it's claw around her neck and snapping it off her body. I assume the other girl ran out but I had my eyes shut and squuzing the pillow so I had no clue.
I finally had the bravery to open my eyes only to see the girl fighting the masked man with over sized claws. The only thing protectingher was the truck in between them, well until he slowly shrinks away disappearing. The girl looked side to side but the masked man/monster arose from the ground and grabs her by the neck "let me go" the victim demands "ssh Shelley it's all over" the monster calmly says slitting her neck, then disappears into the ground. The credits go to rolling.
"That was lame and not scary" master Dipper says turning the tv off. "W-what!?" I say overshocked how he wasn't scared by it. He gives me a look telling me that I was being bad for yelling at him. "Sorry master for yelling, it's just that d-didn't scare you" I ask calmer giving master the respect I should. "Did it scare you" he asks confused "y-yeah" I say feeling stupid getting so scared about a movie "wow" he says surprised but had a small laugh about it "I thought for a demon you wouldn't be scared about a movie" he jokes but puts his hand on my leg comforting me. "I'm sorry I didn't meet your expectations Master"  I felt bad that i wasn't what he expected. "No it's fine Will" master Dipper puts his arm around my side pulling me close to him. "Are you sleepy master?" I ask knowing it was about ten minutes after when he usually goes to bed. "I guess. Why?" He says looking at the clock seeing the time "I just knew it was ten minutes after when you usually go to bed" "well I am sleepy so night" he says getting up and stretches "wait, c-could I l-lay down with you? I won't even need the bed I'll stay on the floor master" I ask trying not to be beggie but was really scared cause of the movie. "Heh, sure" he replys, I smile and walk to his room behind him.

Well there is chapter 4! Hoped you enjoyed this fluffy one :3
.
Wordcount: 1669