chapter 5

We walk into his room and he lays down on his bed and I went to get on the floor "what are you doing" I look up at master Dipper "I didn't think you'd want me taking up the bed" "this is a king sized bed. I don't think you Ana me is a tight fit" "are you sure" "Yes, now get your ass up here"
I get up an get under the covers with him. "Thank you master" I smile "yeah yeah, goodnight" huge closers his eyes "goodnight master"
I decide to sleep to. I don't have to bring a dream demon but I dont remember last time I did sleep and how good it felt.
"Will Will Will!" I wake up master shaking me yelling my name "finally" he says seeingme awake I look at the clock that said 8:00 "Master, I'm sorry I'd fogetten that I was hard to wake up" I was suppose to have made breakfast for him an hour ago. "I'll give you a warning since its my fault for not remembering" he grumbles "Thank you for the kindness master" I get up and walk out the bedroom behind him "Do you want anything for breakfast" "no after I couldn't wake you up easy at 7:30 which was when I woke up I had made my own, not as good as yours, then went to trying to wake you up "oh, I'm sorry master" "It's fine, now but you can get me some wa-" he didn't finish his sentence before his phone started buzzing. He takes it out of hi pocket and goes to talking to whoever.
"What do you want. Ugh fine, hurry up"
I'd wandered who it was but wasn't going to annoy him by asking.
"Will, go clean the basement quickly" master Dipper says tapping his phone "Yes master" I rush down to the basement and pick up all the trash, dust off everything, and mop the floor. It took only about 2 and a half hours. I walk back into the living room were master was on the couch distracted on his phone to realize my presence, he seemed kinda annoyed maybe even anxious.
"Is something wrong master" I ask nervously. He jumps a little startled but quickly calms down
"You know Mabel is dating some idiot"
"Yes I do master, I rember his much you complained about the man"
"Well they have a four year old-" I'd cut off master rudely shocked "b-But they have only been together for a year. And sorry for the rudeness maater"
"It's fine this time Will, and yes but the jackass fucked some other bitch and got to claim the child after they broke up"
"Oh"
"Yeah anyways they will be leaving for two days in a 'vacation' and since she's promised big bucks I agreed to take care of the child"
I was shocked by the fact he was willing to take care of a baby. He hated showing me everything I never I understood. I guess he noticed my shock "But I'll have you watching over him in the basement" he then says.
As intrseting as the chore sounded I really didn't want to be in charge of a life. I barely could take care of mine, but I nodded my head to master agreeing. "And if you do good I might think about awarding you"
I smiled in the idea of master Dipper even thinking about awarding me.
"So when will we start taking care of the child" I ask to prepare myself. "She said she 'should' be here in 10 minutes but that means it'll take her 20 minutes" he rolls his eyes. "Then would you like me to fix anything while it's just you?"
"Fix some milk for Morty... that is the child's name"
"Yes master" I go to the kitchen grab a a plastic cup and pour some milk in.
"We're do you want the cup of milk put?" I ask master
"In the basement, but obviously were he won't accidently kick it"
"Ofcourse master" I walk in the basement and put the plastic cup on a shelf not high enough I assume for a four year old to reach.
I walk back into the living room with master Dipper immedently notuc8ng my present.
"And I don't want to hear a lot of screaming, crying, and any other loud annoying noice" master I tells me.
"I'll do my best"
While master Dipper watches his phone and t.v. I was just think in of what to do if Morty does this or that until there was a onico in the door getting both of our attention. I go open the door seeing Mabel. It makes me jump a bit until she shoots me one of those looks that makes me wanna hide under blankets with something comforting me.
"Here's Morty. And I know you won't be doing shit dearest brother"
"Glad you know" master reply to Mabel
"So listen here blue boy" she grabs my shirt and pulls it so quickly making me fall to my knees but only to then pull my painful choke collar on my neck getting the tiny metal parts to hurt my neck so badly making my eyes tear up to only seee her grining at my suffer.
"I want you to take care of my child and keep him happy, he better not come home complainingthe entire time" she demands
"Yes mistress" she finally lets my collar go but since I wasn't told to get up I stayed on my knees.
"Well goodbye. Have fun Morty" she slams the door and I hear the car drive away.
I looked at the child. He was average size for a 4 year old, skinny and red hair.
"This house is as boring as him" Morty points to master making him raise an eyebrow basically asking why I haven't took him to the basement already.
"L-let's go to the basement Morty" I was about to grab his hand to guide him to the basement before he slaps it away
"DON'T TOUCH ME" he yells making master roll his eyes and let out an ugh.
"Ok Morty, now lets go to the basement were you may find it not boring" I say trying to calm him down.
"What if I don't want to go in the basement" Morty crossed his arms sticking out is tongue.
"Morty! This house isn't made for you, we cleaned out the basement thou so be  greatful and go" master Dipper orders. This was the firm voice he only usees when pissed as fuck at me.
After Morty realized master Dipper wasn't putting up with him he sticks his lip out then tells me too take him to the basement.

Omg this seemed to take forever but I hope it was worth it cause fuck what the doctor thinks about when I should be off electronics and be In bed :D